Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The wait for major Dojo update

(PSN)shadow565026

Since tenno were born, they have connected gamers from all around the world. and the  best place to connect is the dojo. the dojo has been over looked and push aside..( my opinion)

Warframe is one of the first game to build a real community out of an in game space station. the dojo is a place of rest and it feels like home the more you mod it, but we at limited by what we can put in our dojo's, and what we do in our dojo's. here are some ideas I was thinking of when I think dojo.

1: your start up screen first login, we should start out in the dojo and not in ship. with more mods we can make room for our tenno in the dojo. in our room there will be...

*Store

*codex

*tenno storage

*resource chart

*player progression charts

*favorite weapons display case fav warfame case

*A window for favorite planet as scenery

* Place for companion

These little changes for a space would connect gamers more to warframe

THIs is just the first part of my dojo rants and wants please give feed back or come up with something you want in your dojo. lets make home, home again.

Yup. Would very much want to start in the dojo. 

Add to that some doc's so you go to your ship and start traveling around the space :).

And at some point they said we will have the option to move the dojo where we want on starchart,so why doing a favorite scenery if you can show the planet you are near now?.

Plus they can add an option to make the dojo move as fortress,so you have different view .