Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nightmare Time Limit Mode - Feedback/suggestion

MacAaroni

So i've played a couple of these so far and something i've noticed is that it's a bit too easy. Yes i am maxed out, but it's on Europa. Europa is one of the more difficult planets, so i think something should be changed for the more difficult planets since most players should be a high enough level  to play this planet.

Here's my suggestion for the time limit mode. Not sure if that's the only one so far.

It started out with 5min and at the end we ended up with 9min (Two Players). I felt no sense of urgency while playing this, so i think the time limit should start out with something like 1 min or even 30 seconds, then as you progress and get kills the time will keep adding up like it already does. Also, since you're already getting a ton of kills continuously, the amout of extra time that is recieved after getting a kill should be decresed a little to maintian that sense of urgency to get more kills. Time seems too easy to stack up with the amout of enimies there are, so extra time given after kills should be decreased a bit. 

That's all i have for now. What do you guys think, or do you have any other suggestions?

The endless spawning of enemies destroys any difficulty in these missions, vampire included, the only way to make them have any sort of difficulty is to lower everything to crazy levels. But that then creates a problem in areas where the enemies just dont spawn that much. You may end up in situation where the spawn rate didnt give you a favorable amount so you wont be able to make it no matter what. You would need some Loki with maxed Rushed and not everyone runs like that. Maybe we need a Double Nightmare mod.