Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kuvas

SunsetChaos

Kuva Flood should be more like a flood. There should be multiple siphons in one mission. Squads would have to work together to stop multiple siphons at once. Total Kuva points should be proportional to how many siphons stopped.

Kuva Siphons, 600 points a run is small especially when Rivens can cost 3.5k a roll. I gave up on doing Siphons at all and just stuck to Floods when available. Siphons are simply not worth the time and effort spent for only 600 points. Please consider doubling the points from Siphons.

Edited by SunsetChaos

Well for those who don't use booster at all, maybe its too much time consuming, but if you use boosters you get quite a decent amount of kuva, and since the trade economy in WF went to hell with the Riven introduction spending 40p on booster is not a big deal. 

Siphons: 600-650 without booster, 1.2k-1.4k with booster without smeeta, 2.4-2.6k with booster and smeeta.

Flood: 1.2k-1.4k without booster, 2.4k-2.6k with booster without smeeta, 4.7k-5k with booster and smeeta. 

I would reccommend you to buy a Resource Drop Booster :thumbup:
This will double your kuva gains and not only in the siphons but also the flood adding twice the amount. so I think its 1400 per siphon? and 2800 per flood.
And if this isnt enough there is another thing you can try although I haven't seen this work all to well when I try it but you can get a Smeeta Kavat and wait for the Charm buff and if u get lucky u get the double pickup buff from that which can give you another 2x bonus and I've seen people even get 4x bonus but that means you need to have the luck of getting the same buff twice in 48 seconds.

Goodluck!