Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

My 1 Gripe With The Aura System.

Rettycombine

Is that we don't get to decide what polarity the slot has, I can't use energy siphon as it is not a V/Y slot, I have to use a forma and level my Rhino back to lvl 30 just to use the energy siphon artifact, I will have to use Rifle Amp until i decide to forma Rhino again.

I'm currently just taking the point hit to use my energy siphon, the new system comes at a great cost for the benefits and i don't know that its really worth all the effort anymore. With my constant changing of frames and weapons in the quest for mastery, using forma to re level a frame for one aura just isn't worth my time.

I myself also dont like the new aura system.It makes us use forma all over the place for one measley aura mod which does very little effects at rank 0.

Before the aura system,I was always rocking out my enemy radar or enrgy siphon with my rhino but now i need to forma him once again just to be able to put it in.Plus now that enemy radar is officially a mod now it makes enemy sense(another mod which has the same purpose)almost non-existent.