Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plastids....

Pourvoir

I got 4 drops of plastids... and 5 orokin cells in a run... Plastids are uncommon... orokin cells are rare.  I need 250-600 per craft of plastids yet I get 15-25 per drop.  I use 75 polymer bundle for a craft and get 80+ a drop and have 14,000.  Buff... plastids....

I think that plastids are much more difficult to obtain now. I honestly would rather have them drop a bit more. I'd be cool with them dropping in 50s, and having them drop a bit more commonly due to how many things need them, and how many those things need.

+1 

Same thing with rubedo

I don't know if you are talking about after U9 launched or before it, but before, they were really easy to farm. Not sure about now, but Rubedo doesn't need change if it is as easy as it was before U9. I have this feeling that you attempted to farm them on Earth.

Edited by Andral

I think that plastids are much more difficult to obtain now. I honestly would rather have them drop a bit more. I'd be cool with them dropping in 50s, and having them drop a bit more commonly due to how many things need them, and how many those things need.

+1 

I don't know if you are talking about after U9 launched or before it, but before, they were really easy to farm. Not sure about now, but Rubedo doesn't need change if it is as easy as it was before U9. I have this feeling that you attempted to farm them on Earth.

If I were complaining about pre-U9 i would have done that before U9 no? ~_~

Europa, Valefor. Try it and see what happens. 

You get control modules and morphics no rubedo.

Basically... rare things drop far too much now.  Besides control modules, in my opinion, all the resources were perfectly fine the way they were.  I didn't mind having to run the bosses as much as I did (besides control modules of course).  Plastids are by far the worst though.  BY FAR.

Yeah, I just tried farming plastids in my normal place at Uranus, and got literally everything -except- Plastids. I got a whopping 6 Detonite drops, crap that I don't even need anymore.

Tried Saturn, same deal. Pluto seems to be no different. I didn't get ANY plastid drops.

I agree. I noticed my Plastids were running thin about a week ago. Trying not to be suspicious of anything lol notice the material requirements for Nova? (see wiki)   Remember the deal with Alloy Plates for the turn of U8 or w/e it was? Oh well, we'll see how it goes

Edited by 7.T.

I agree. I noticed my Plastids were running thin about a week ago. Trying not to be suspicious of anything lol notice the material requirements for Nova? (see wiki)   Remember the deal with Alloy Plates for the turn of U8 or w/e it was? Oh well, we'll see how it goes

I'm really worried about that too. It's a very odd coincidence that all this is happening at the same time they add resource packs to the marketplace. The only wrench in that bit of speculation though, is that the more rare items are popping up as if they were common. More than likely they just derped the drop tables. But still, it's..unsettling.

Let's hope for a fix tomorrow.

the devs really need to buff plastids drop rate. All of my Warframe blueprints requiring plastids suddenly needs 500 as opposed to 220. imagine the shock i get when i realized that...

Wait. ALL the frames need 500 plastids? Boy am I glad that I crafted all of them before U9...

I'm struggling to farm Ferrite...Got around 21 morphics, lots of detonite ampules, lots of polymer bundles and around 4 neurodes...
I got 400 ferrite (5-6 resource drops)
I don't know what Update 9 did for resource farming.