Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Twin Khomak Riven Price Check

Hunter5010

Question

Don't really know the pricing of riven mods and how it goes but told it's a high tier riven mod, ending with +253.6% damage +54.8% magazine size +136.4% multishot but -117.6% slash damage. It does remove the slash damage but easily countered with only Razor Shot and boosts damage more than it would if only Razor Shot was in.

a37ecaa92f.png

Edited by Hunter5010
Changed the question information

12 answers to this question

8 minutes ago, Hunter5010 said:

Often people don't offer and just ask what I'm selling it for but I guess I'll just repeat what I've been doing for other mods... was hoping this one I'd go in with some knowledge of the pricing rather than relying on what people feel like paying...

Like I said it varies from person to person. Since it's an open market anyone can sell anything for whatever price they want as long as they can find a buyer, you can still bargain for more and if they are not willing to pay more plat ask for something else, I already sold both 100plat stuff for 40 and sold 30 plat stuff for 60 just by asking people what's the price they were willing to pay, so were the moments where they offered a 100 plat for a 20 item but that just as it goes, rivens are harder to find a price since the warframe market doesn't have revealed rivens as an option, you could also use the search bar from the forum to try and find something similar to wager the value but, again, it's an open market.

that said good luck

Edited by Dwolfknight

that would be a pretty good mod except for the negative slash since kohmak is a mostly slash based weapon, test it first but I believe you would be losing all slash damage, I'm not a riven expert, but if it works as I think it does, that riven is worthless, sorry to say but it happens.

Spoiler

owner of a great riven with -111% ammo

Edited by Dwolfknight

27 minutes ago, Hunter5010 said:

It does not remove the slash damage at all. 

Are you sure? With -117.6% slash damage it should deal 0 slash, and since that weapon deal primarly slash (with good chances for slash procs) it doesn't seem so good of a mod.

According to warframe builder that negative to slash could be countered by Main, otherwise it would have negative slash no matter how many damage mods you could put in it. also the damage would be better with than without the riven, but still...

1 hour ago, Drufo said:

Are you sure? With -117.6% slash damage it should deal 0 slash, and since that weapon deal primarly slash (with good chances for slash procs) it doesn't seem so good of a mod.

I actually had thought of it on how the +% damage could negate the -% slash but as testing did show wasn't that simple but oddly enough it is countered with a smaller +% slash a.k.a. Razor Shot and actually the damage is boosted...

12 minutes ago, Hunter5010 said:

I actually had thought of it on how the +% damage could negate the -% slash but as testing did show wasn't that simple but oddly enough it is countered with a smaller +% slash a.k.a. Razor Shot and actually the damage is boosted...

hmm that could be because the 90% bonus is boosted by the damage your riven gives in a way that the game would consider a boost to the 90% instead of the number itself, the way this game works is weird, like 100% status shotgun and 99.9999% shotguns being so diferent

1 minute ago, Dwolfknight said:

hmm that could be because the 90% bonus is boosted by the damage your riven gives in a way that the game would consider a boost to the 90% instead of the number itself, the way this game works is weird, like 100% status shotgun and 99.9999% shotguns being so diferent

I was thinking it was doing that but wasn't sure...

But, really the point of this post was to check for it's price.

7 minutes ago, Hunter5010 said:

I was thinking it was doing that but wasn't sure...

But, really the point of this post was to check for it's price.

I fell like it will vary from person to person, a tip that I got when I was selling rivens was to go to trade chat and write "WTS [riven mod] PMO" and see what people offer you.

Just now, Dwolfknight said:

I fell like it will vary from person to person, a tip that I got when I was selling rivens was to go to trade chat and write "WTS [riven mod] PMO" and see what people offer you.

Often people don't offer and just ask what I'm selling it for but I guess I'll just repeat what I've been doing for other mods... was hoping this one I'd go in with some knowledge of the pricing rather than relying on what people feel like paying...