Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Prime Access and Steam DLC Questions

Repiru

Question

I have read that you can upgrade your prime access pack! But does it give the difference of the platinum, or give a new set of platinum based on what you chose as an upgrade?

For the price, is it also the difference, or do u pay another set of dollars?

For Steam DLC, how would you know what Warframe Account is linked to your steam account?

4 answers to this question

22 minutes ago, Repiru said:

For Steam DLC, how would you know what Warframe Account is linked to your steam account?

By playing Warframe through Steam, that's all it takes.

Downside is, if you want Tennogen, you pretty much permanently have to play Warframe through Steam.

Edited by Artorius-Alter

26 minutes ago, Repiru said:

I have read that you can upgrade your prime access pack! But does it give the difference of the platinum

It will give the difference. So if you originally purchased the "sonar" bundle that came with 1050 platinum, then upgraded to the "silence" bundle you would receive an additional 1575 platinum on top of the original 1050 to equal a total of 2625 platinum received.

28 minutes ago, Repiru said:

For the price, is it also the difference, or do u pay another set of dollars?

The price is also the difference, as in the previous example if you originally purchase the "sonar" bundle for $50, and then upgrade to the "silence" bundle, the new bundle price would be $30 ($80-$50).

31 minutes ago, Repiru said:

If you go to warframe.com and log into you account then navigate to the account management drop down in the top right. Once in account management there will be a hyperlink that says "Linked Steam Economy Profile" click this link and it will bring you to whatever steam profile your account is linked to.

*Keep in mind my first two answers are using the warframe store not steam. I assume steam would work the same but I'm not positive.*

34 minutes ago, -Doop said:

It will give the difference. So if you originally purchased the "sonar" bundle that came with 1050 platinum, then upgraded to the "silence" bundle you would receive an additional 1575 platinum on top of the original 1050 to equal a total of 2625 platinum received.

The price is also the difference, as in the previous example if you originally purchase the "sonar" bundle for $50, and then upgrade to the "silence" bundle, the new bundle price would be $30 ($80-$50).

If you go to warframe.com and log into you account then navigate to the account management drop down in the top right. Once in account management there will be a hyperlink that says "Linked Steam Economy Profile" click this link and it will bring you to whatever steam profile your account is linked to.

*Keep in mind my first two answers are using the warframe store not steam. I assume steam would work the same but I'm not positive.*

Thanks man! Also, does Platinum Discounts apply to steam dlcs?

2 minutes ago, Repiru said:

Thanks man! Also, does Platinum Discounts apply to steam dlcs?

They do not.

Plat discounts only apply to plat purchased through warframe.com (you can still use steam funds).

I don't know if they've fixed it, but at least before if you had a discount and bought prime access, you'd lose the discount without it doing anything. If you have a discount and want to use it, keep this in mind.