Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A little clarification for Medusa Skin please

-Okashira-

the description for medusa skin (maxed):

"Basilisk Flare grants a 50% chance to petrify enemies for 10 seconds when struck with melee weapons for the duration of the mission"

the only reason i bothered putting points into this school was because i thought would have a 50% chance to petrify enemies that I struck with a melee weapon.  Needless to say i was confused about why i wasnt petrifying anything until i read the wiki.  this was a long time ago for me and i dont care about the wasted focus anymore, but it might save some newer players some grief. a new description could be something like:

"Basilisk Flare grants a 50% chance to petrify enemies for 10 seconds that strike the player with melee weapons for the duration of the mission." 

6 minutes ago, -Okashira- said:

the description for medusa skin (maxed):

"Basilisk Flare grants a 50% chance to petrify enemies for 10 seconds when struck with melee weapons for the duration of the mission"

the only reason i bothered putting points into this school was because i thought would have a 50% chance to petrify enemies that I struck with a melee weapon.  Needless to say i was confused about why i wasnt petrifying anything until i read the wiki.  this was a long time ago for me and i dont care about the wasted focus anymore, but it might save some newer players some grief. a new description could be something like:

"Basilisk Flare grants a 50% chance to petrify enemies for 10 seconds that strike the player with melee weapons for the duration of the mission." 

you need to activate 5 first. Then only melee enemy will have 50% chance got petrified. Same story like Frost Passive.

But anyway...I most interested with additional armor rather than that