Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is it possible to solo the whole game?

frogdivision

Question

22 hours ago, Yzjdriel said:

You don't need to hold all four points at once.  You just need to cap two and then get a third to neutral for about four seconds and after that just keeping the two towers blue will give you a victory (100% to ~90% is still a victory) - you just need to hold two points continuously and you're fine.

This is true, but it makes for long rounds, lol.

Solo is my favorite way to play.  I get to take my time.  Don't have to worry about getting in anyone's way or them in mine.  I can test frames, weapons, and builds at my own pace.  Also I can pause the game and/or truly enjoy the mission/map in all their detail. 

killing kela de thyme in sorties will be pretty hectic solo, plus interceptions (grineer or corpus) with conditions such as eximus or augmented shields will not be easy.

plus this game is about corporation between players and not to much fun solo(apart from sortie spy missions hehe)

I'm amazed by number of comments stating that Warframe in a group is much more fun than solo while OP clearly said it's his connection that prevents him from playing in group. Also while it is fun to play with friends such general statement is just false. Just search for "sortie spy public" and you will see for yourself - no "fun" in those threads.

There are valid reasons to play solo only or play solo most of the time and in my opinion solo is necessary to get better. You can't learn where are resource caches in sabotage or where are medallions in syndicate missions in group because you can't follow other players who know or even force them to not extract as soon as objective is complete. You can't explore spy vaults for alternate routes or learn boss tactics (especially for earlier bosses) because there will be always someone who one-shot it. And those tactics are quite important next time the boss will be sortie 3 assassination one.

Yes, it is easier in group. Yes it's more fun with friends. Yes, it's also fun in public (most of the time). Yes, it's also fun solo and for sure much more challenging, and definitively possible for everything except raids.