Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Bullet Jump Fest

Dauragin

7 hours ago, Dauragin said:

while people are bashing my 2.4 kd even if it's in RC, i wonder if they even have a better k/d than what I have. oh well haters gonna hate. don't really care lol still think conclave sucks.

To perhaps shed light on your "wonder" about anyone having a better k/d...  The thing is, the best Conclave players graduated from RC, and you're basically pubstomping RC at a certain point.  It means you have a 2.4 k/d against newbies.  It's not something to be proud of.

2 hours ago, Nighttide77 said:

To perhaps shed light on your "wonder" about anyone having a better k/d...  The thing is, the best Conclave players graduated from RC, and you're basically pubstomping RC at a certain point.  It means you have a 2.4 k/d against newbies.  It's not something to be proud of.

Well I tell you what, most people who are playing on RC still don't have a decent k/d.

8 hours ago, murdello said:

I don't have problems finding matches ever - if lobbies in EU are empty I just join on friends in other regions, also with your total of 3 kills lifetime you shouldn't really be bashing conclave as whole

I switch regions from North America, to Asia, to Oceana, to Europe whenever I can't find a match, and even if I switch regions, I still don't get matches. Regardless of switching regions, we shouldn't be having any problems trying to find a match in our regions IF and ONLY IF people actually played the game mode, which shows that not a lot of the population of warframe players do. And I wonder why..

Also.. what are you talking about "with your total of 3 kills lifetime" 

are you trying to make a joke? somebody just posted my stats above. it's not hard to back read on a short thread.

Edited by Dauragin

2 hours ago, Dauragin said:

Well I tell you what, most people who are playing on RC still don't have a decent k/d.

Well duh, because people like you are pubstomping RC instead of moving on.

Edited by Witchydragon
excessive bolding

4 minutes ago, Witchydragon said:

Well duh, because people like you are pubstomping RC instead of moving on.

how are we supposed to "move on" when we can't move on the rankings because we can't find games, hmmmm?????

On 4/3/2017 at 5:10 PM, Dauragin said:

ADD STAMINA

OH AND ALSO, restrict invisibility abilities. It's unfair.

On 4/8/2017 at 5:55 PM, Dauragin said:

[...] my 2.4 kd even if it's in RC [...]

On 4/9/2017 at 7:11 AM, Dauragin said:

I don't have that on

So basically you want a personal "fix" - your precious KDR from all the RC playing is getting hurt since you are out of RC? And you think, Stamina and the removal/ restriction of invisibility would make your precious KDR better or would prevent your KDR from going down?

Stay in Conclave, stay out of RC and you will learn, that KDR means nothing here.

On the subject of Stamina, were you there back before Parkour 2.0? We had Stamina, and it was terrible (for everybody). Now it's gone, and there is no reason to revert to an outdated state. At least you could have suggested a new "solution".

Edited by Sneazle