The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Who else drank it?

49 minutes ago, (Xbox One)JadeSalamander said:

That was supposed to come across more as making light of the fact that the character kinda just breaks this potentially super toxic/evil substance's container. Somewhere there is a Kuva infused squirrel plotting its conquest of the origin system. Also, our alignment is up to us. Sure the Orokin wanted us to be evil, and the Lotus wants us to be neutral (as long as we're obedient), but what we actually are is up to us. Besides, a few Orokin still need killing before I trust anything of theirs.

Well i g since ur wish will come since i think they said the nxt quest will have something to do with us going bck to the orokin era

I was referring to the Arbiters, the only "Tenno" with adult voices, frames we don't have access to, and a desire to take leadership roles. Did I mention they know how Tenno work and have corrupted specters. Oh, and their arch enemies, the Red Veil, are most likely the original unaltered form of the Infestation, seeking to purge the Orokin influence or "Corruption". Working with the Arbiters or their Cephalon ally even gives you the Red Veil title of "Corrupted".

Ever notice that the Arbiters never actually let us be anything more than warriors, despite their stated goal of escaping that label? Only the highest members of the Orokin government knew how warframes worked, and they fully expected the Tenno to betray them, so they planned for that day. When we struck them down, the high council members that were able to used Transference to jump into warframes. While we constantly hear about how decadent the Orokin were, we need to remember that the top members of the Orokin were the ones who built the empire from nothing. Also, leave it to the Orokin to have the top sigil of their deception be called "Truth".

(This theory also explains why Red Veil and Steel Meridian are buddy buddy, both are rejecting the attempt to weaponize them.)

1 hour ago, (Xbox One)JadeSalamander said:

I was referring to the Arbiters, the only "Tenno" with adult voices, frames we don't have access to, and a desire to take leadership roles. Did I mention they know how Tenno work and have corrupted specters. Oh, and their arch enemies, the Red Veil, are most likely the original unaltered form of the Infestation, seeking to purge the Orokin influence or "Corruption". Working with the Arbiters or their Cephalon ally even gives you the Red Veil title of "Corrupted".

Ever notice that the Arbiters never actually let us be anything more than warriors, despite their stated goal of escaping that label? Only the highest members of the Orokin government knew how warframes worked, and they fully expected the Tenno to betray them, so they planned for that day. When we struck them down, the high council members that were able to used Transference to jump into warframes. While we constantly hear about how decadent the Orokin were, we need to remember that the top members of the Orokin were the ones who built the empire from nothing. Also, leave it to the Orokin to have the top sigil of their deception be called "Truth".

(This theory also explains why Red Veil and Steel Meridian are buddy buddy, both are rejecting the attempt to weaponize them.)

Yea the red veil wanna purge everything..i still dont really see how the red veil n steel meridian work 2gether...from my point of view it seems like the red veil would stab them in the back once they have no more use for them

3 minutes ago, (Xbox One)ItsMast3rking said:

Yea the red veil wanna purge everything..i still dont really see how the red veil n steel meridian work 2gether...from my point of view it seems like the red veil would stab them in the back once they have no more use for them

Actually they don't, otherwise no one would let them set up an official recruiting booth on the relays. Yes, they have an absolutely sinister appearance, but that's like saying Tenno are harmless children and Orokin are too pretty to be evil.

17 hours ago, (Xbox One)JadeSalamander said:

The Arbiters don't let us be anything but warriors because of the limits of the game, not due to any lore reason. If the missions were done due to lore reasons, don't you think the New Loka missions would only be on Earth? Or maybe the Steel Meridian would only be rescues? And Red Veil, they'd only pull off Exterminates. No, we're just doing random missions in random locations for no particular reason because game mechanics. Quests and Events are where the Lore shines through, and we have yet to get one for the Arbiters.

But more importantly, the highest echelons of the Orokin did not use Transference to enter Warframes. Transference is a process only usable by the Tenno, due to the fact that they were exposed to the Void Energy during the Zariman Incident. No other Orokin were exposed to Void Energy in the same way. At least, none that survived and remained sane enough to take advantage of it.