Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Wardens of Blossom[RECRUITING OPEN][99%Research, Dojo, Discord, Alliance]

OkniolasPrime

xB7h9p1.png

The Wardens of Blossom

Wardens of Blossom is a Storm clan seeking European players to join it's rank we welcome the new and old Tenno alike!
We are the second founders of The Blossoming Petals Alliance and inhabit the alliance Discord server.

A bit about the clan:
The Clan was founded at the fold of update 13, by two members of PCGS(PC Gamers Squad, Moon Clan) me and Mr.Zonzon, later joined by the Warlord and other members from PCGS and several members from Raindogs.(Moon Clan, founders of Warhounds alliance)
The Clan isn't a leaderboard clan, but we encourage for all the members to do their best during events..

We don't have much rules, but they are to be followed (Discord Server rules included);

bkciDsP.png

1.    No NSFW; Quite self-explanatory.
2.    Don’t be a $&*^; this includes harassment of any kind, racism, sexism, etc.
3.    No political figures and/or symbols; this includes pictures, text, profile pictures, etc.
4.    Keep discussions in the correct places; Spoilers to #spoilers-and-lore, Builds & Riven to #builds-and-rivens, etc.
5.    Don’t advertise other Discord servers; If you feel like it should be, let an Alliance Founder Know and they will look in to it.
6.    Speak English; This server is international, and we’d rather have everyone speaking a common language.

The rule list isn't long, but the rules cover a wide range of subjects, if you're uncertain, ask server staff.

9utylQ9.png
Imperator - Warlords of Wardens of Blossom
Dominus - The inner circle, council of the Clan.
Auditor - The Advisers, Dominus's right arm, In-game chat mods.
Vindex - Recruiters.
Custodi - A member who has been officially accepted in to the Clan.
Initium - Recruits judged by the Auditors and Dominus' 
Conscribere - New Recruits.
Absentis -Members who have not been active in the Clan. (All members who go inactive will be demoted to this rank before being banished.)

1.png

Live in the American Continent and need a Clan?
The Five Petals, led by Ayana is also looking for potential members!
Also a founding Clan of the Blossoming Petals alliance, the clan is full of lovely and friendly people whom are sure to provide a friendly environment to all Tenno, old and new alike! 
They can provide you with a fully functional Dojo, and the research that comes with it.
Do not hesitate to be in contact with Ayana17(#6323) if you feel like the Five Petals is a clan for you!*
*The Rules of Wardens of Blossom do not apply to The Five Petals.

9.png

We are the second founding clan on Blossoming Petals Alliance, co-owned by Wardens of Blossom and The Five Petals, the alliance seeks to offer a friendly environment for Tenno all over the world!

To apply, directly join our Alliance Server https://discord.gg/V5Tu4GQ and contact me; Discord Tag: OkniolasPrime#2463

Currently the clan consists of 39 Members and we are looking to fill the 61 spots with people whom want to aid in our effort. 

-OkniolasPrime, Co-Founder of The Blossoming Petals, Founder of Wardens of Blossom & Imperator (Discord Tag: OkniolasPrime#2463)

Edited by OkniolasPrime
Updated thread.

12 hours ago, Shisume said:

I would love to join ! It kinda feels hard to look for a new Clan after a break ^^"

IGN : Shisume

I'll gladly invite you, though if you want to speed up the process, join the Clan Discord and reach out to me via DM's.

discord.gg/3GjECW9

Heyo i am the twin brother of nightwing599 i recently found out of this clan first but he somehow got on 3 mins earlier

IGN: BoneSpartan

Yesterday I accidentally swallowed some food coloring. The doctor says I'm OK, but I feel like I've dyed a little inside..why u ask because I am on a seafood diet. Every time I see food, I eat it because Life is all about perspective. for example the sinking of the titanic was a lobster full buffet...

On 4/9/2017 at 0:33 AM, xWintah said:

I would like to join!

IDN: xWintah

8 hours ago, xyzqsrbo said:

Hey! Have been looking for a good active can and this one looks good. 

IGN: xyzqsrbo

10 hours ago, BoneSpartan said:

Heyo i am the twin brother of nightwing599 i recently found out of this clan first but he somehow got on 3 mins earlier

IGN: BoneSpartan

Yesterday I accidentally swallowed some food coloring. The doctor says I'm OK, but I feel like I've dyed a little inside..why u ask because I am on a seafood diet. Every time I see food, I eat it because Life is all about perspective. for example the sinking of the titanic was a lobster full buffet...

11 hours ago, Nightwing599 said:

Hey Just wanted to go in a Active Clan

IGN: Nightwing599

On 4/9/2017 at 2:59 AM, needdiamant said:

Hello i would like to join your clan i am kinda new but i know the basics and have maxed out Excalibur.

My IGN is needdiamant.

If you all could do me a favor and join in to our Discord server, so I can more easily keep count of you all!

discord.gg/3GjECW9

• 1 month later...