Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

If you don't know how to do a spy vault, then stay out of it!

2Peter3Nine

Question

• 98% of the public SORTIE spy missions i've been in, always have people that don't know what they are doing.
  • And they don't know how to DO NOTHING, or STAY OUT of vaults.
  •  
  • I think SORTIE Spy missions should always be forced solo, that way EVERYONE has to get good at them.
  •  
  • Today was the public's last straw.
  • I will no longer try to help anyone in SORTIE spy missions.
  • I am only soloing them from now on, because soloing has a 98% success chance,
  • while public matches so far have a 2% success chance..
Edited by General_Durandal
added more SORTIE mentions

14 hours ago, General_Durandal said:

So, you want softies to give more affinity?

Technically speaking, yes. But not only Sorties. Let's go back to what I was originally saying:

If YOU get to have Sortie Spy missions forced into being solo missions, then I want the game changed so that it is balanced around 1 player... and ramps up the difficulty/rewards with additional players, instead of being balanced around 3-4 players with the benefits scaled back for smaller groups/solo.

Let me put it another way:

I think your suggested change (forced-solo Sortie Spy) was kinda short-sighted and unfair because it prevents players from grouping up for it if they want to. For example, I really only play with solo or with a small group of friends, so team coordination isn't really an issue for me. There's no reason to force Sortie spy into solo because running it solo is already an option.

1 hour ago, DiabolusUrsus said:

Technically speaking, yes. But not only Sorties. Let's go back to what I was originally saying:

If YOU get to have Sortie Spy missions forced into being solo missions, then I want the game changed so that it is balanced around 1 player... and ramps up the difficulty/rewards with additional players, instead of being balanced around 3-4 players with the benefits scaled back for smaller groups/solo.

Let me put it another way:

I think your suggested change (forced-solo Sortie Spy) was kinda short-sighted and unfair because it prevents players from grouping up for it if they want to. For example, I really only play with solo or with a small group of friends, so team coordination isn't really an issue for me. There's no reason to force Sortie spy into solo because running it solo is already an option.

You don't play sorties for the affinity or loot. You play it for the reward.

Bringing unranked weapons hinders success, so does looting.

Stick together, and efficiently beat the enemies.

Now,

if the why as to why you want more affinity is to get more focus,

then that is much less, mission destructive.

The game already makes the game harder dependng on how many are in the squad.

I tested it, I know. Soloed a mission, then did a full squad on the same mission,

it was much harder even though I was using the same setup I soloed it with.