Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

best weapon (non prime)?

LeBronasaurus

Question

8 minutes ago, asianlongdong said:

Off topic, but any recommended first prime Warframe? I'm looking at Nova

Nova could be expensive. Got vaulted just recently and is only avaiable trough trading at this point.

Same for rhino and frost, which are a excellent choice for beginners with theyr warding type abiltys and auguments and decent Cc.

Not a prime but easy to get: Nezha.

Offers a ward too, with 2 types of damage/Cc type abilitys. Tanky, good Cc and fast as all hell, works with any playstyle and most builds (i recommend going for duration and just setting his first ability tho). Able to carry you trough any mission including sorties too.

Not many really usefull primes left at this point. Necros is a expert frame, banshee is borderline op and useless, trinity is tanky support with allmost zero damage or aoe potential, ash is overall really cool but his ult got nerfed dead with any build beeing greedy for auguments and allways focus on singletargets and valk needs a hell of a loadout too :/ am i missing any?

Edited by (PS4)CoolD2108

2 minutes ago, (PS4)CoolD2108 said:

Nova could be expensive. Got vaulted just recently and is only avaiable trough trading at this point.

Same for rhino and frost, which are a excellent choice for beginners with theyr warding type abiltys and auguments and decent Cc.

Not a prime but easy to get: Nezha.

Offers a ward too, with 2 types of damage/Cc type abilitys. Tanky, good Cc and fast as all hell, works with any playstyle and most builds (i recommend going for duration and just setting his first ability tho). Able to carry you trough any mission including sorties too.

Not many really usefull primes left at this point. Necros is a expert frame, banshee is borderline op and useless, trinity is tanky support with allmost zero damage or aoe potential, ash is overall really cool but his ult got nerfed dead with any build beeing greedy for auguments and allways focus on singletargets and valk needs a hell of a loadout too :/ am i missing any?

All the Warframes I want are vaulted... sadness

Is Valkyr hard to get? Also why do Frames get vaulted? Also also, where do I get void traces? 

9 minutes ago, asianlongdong said:

Also why do Frames get vaulted? Also also, where do I get void traces?

Roughly every three months the oldest prime frame gets vaulted to make room for a new one. The Prime Access page lists all prime frames in order of appearance so you can predict what frame will be vaulted next (hint: Ash).

As for void traces you get them running void fissure mission. Whenever you open the relic (or just collect 10 Rectant if you choose to run it without relic) you earn some amount of void traces. They are also reward from some alerts but it it's not as reliable source.

Prisma Dual Clevers 

Mostly slash damage with a high crit multiplier, high crit chance, and high status chance.  Amazing weapon.  Easily the best of the dual swords.

The only rub is that it's a Baro Ki'teer weapon.  You'll either have to wait for it to return in rotation or trade a good chunk of plat for it.

Edited by (PS4)Magician_NG
grammar

1 hour ago, asianlongdong said:

All the Warframes I want are vaulted... sadness

Is Valkyr hard to get? Also why do Frames get vaulted? Also also, where do I get void traces? 

Goes back to the old key system they had primes behind. More and more frames basicly made Rotations overflow so they started vaulting frames at some point. Not much of an issue now that we have relics but how else would they sell the extra plat and packs every now and then? 😅

Valk is recent but not too recent. Not THAT hard to get i guess.

Void traces get rewardet from fissure missions. 

Edited by (PS4)CoolD2108

11 hours ago, asianlongdong said:

-snip-

Might be an interresting build too

b4pCzdY.jpg

Probably a lil easyer to get as well. (except for Growing Power. Dropp from spawned mobs that are avaiable after you finish titania. Bought it myself)

Full utility build basicly that allows a little better use of paralysis too. Useable with covert lethality daggers and works pretty well with this whole hybrid strategy. I personally use it with Ignis Wraith to set corrusion status before i activate hysteria and warcry (triggers the aura strength boost that stays active so long the abilitys do.)

7 hours ago, (PS4)zainubimran said:

its got a charge mechanism so may dont like it

Depends.. but it's quite cool if you know how to control it and sync the shot with your aim, and it's quite strong when you do to it some god build. although I've got tired of seen people using soma prime as their primary which I know that it's quite banal.

3 hours ago, (PS4)CoolD2108 said:

Might be an interresting build too

b4pCzdY.jpg

Probably a lil easyer to get as well. (except for Growing Power. Dropp from spawned mobs that are avaiable after you finish titania. Bought it myself)

Full utility build basicly that allows a little better use of paralysis too. Useable with covert lethality daggers and works pretty well with this whole hybrid strategy. I personally use it with Ignis Wraith to set corrusion status before i activate hysteria and warcry (triggers the aura strength boost that stays active so long the abilitys do.)

Ok. I'm also looking at a long lasting Hysteria build, one that can last a long time. I saw one on Steam that apparently lasts 6 minutes at a time on full energy 

Ok. I'm also looking at a long lasting Hysteria build, one that can last a long time. I saw one on Steam that apparently lasts 6 minutes at a time on full energy 

The key to this is the augument i have on all of my builds: Eternal War.

Syndicate mod, you'll get into syndicates as you progress trough the game. They're not expensive tho, consider buying it. Basicly replentishs the Warcry duration on melee kills.

All the builds i've providet you with center around the idea of eather keeping it active infinitly using melee or around reaping the armor buff as you switch in and out of hysteria :9 the utility build can be pushed to 50s plus and the other one with narrow mindet and primed continiuty i mentioned can be pushed to over a minute at a time before you need to melee. Expect it to run out tho as long as aoe frames still are able to clear maps before you reach enemys.

Edited by (PS4)CoolD2108

48 minutes ago, (PS4)CoolD2108 said:

The key to this is the augument i have on all of my builds: Eternal War.

Syndicate mod, you'll get into syndicates as you progress trough the game. They're not expensive tho, consider buying it. Basicly replentishs the Warcry duration on melee kills.

All the builds i've providet you with center around the idea of eather keeping it active infinitly using melee or around reaping the armor buff as you switch in and out of hysteria :9 the utility build can be pushed to 50s plus and the other one with narrow mindet and primed continiuty i mentioned can be pushed to over a minute at a time before you need to melee. Expect it to run out tho as long as aoe frames still are able to clear maps before you reach enemys.

Which syndicate offers this stuff?

I understand I can just google this stuff, but school wifi is slow and I can usually only visit one page at a time, lol

Long lasting Hysteria or long lasting Warcry? If you want Warcry, then the augment "Eternal War" can be bought from New Loka or The Perrin Sequence that will increase duration of the Warcry by 2 sec every time you kill by melee. Note that it won't reapply the slow effect to new enemies just prolong on currently affected ones and on you + affected team mates.

If you want long lasting Hysteria than it's no longer the thing. Hysteria was changed some time ago to increase energy consumption the longer it's active so now it's more when-needed button instead of go full efficiency, fire Hysteria at start of mission and melee to the end.

To be honest it was very controversial change but in my opinion a good one as people started to try other builds and possibilities.

12 minutes ago, asianlongdong said:

Which syndicate offers this stuff?

I understand I can just google this stuff, but school wifi is slow and I can usually only visit one page at a time, lol

Nvm, I found it. 

But is Valkyr's Hysteria still something good to build around? I hear there's an energy ramp, I'm kind of confused behind the math. Does it drain more energy as you use it, and is that drain permanent? Or does it reset when you go in and out of Hysteria? 

Also, is Valkyr without Hysteria still tanky? Mine at level 24 died a lot, granted I didn't have any health/armour mods and was in a high level defense mission from a taxi. Can Valk still tank hard hits? Seems frail

Just now, (Xbox One)Deflinek said:

Long lasting Hysteria or long lasting Warcry? If you want Warcry, then the augment "Eternal War" can be bought from New Loka or The Perrin Sequence that will increase duration of the Warcry by 2 sec every time you kill by melee. Note that it won't reapply the slow effect to new enemies just prolong on currently affected ones and on you + affected team mates.

If you want long lasting Hysteria than it's no longer the thing. Hysteria was changed some time ago to increase energy consumption the longer it's active so now it's more when-needed button instead of go full efficiency, fire Hysteria at start of mission and melee to the end.

To be honest it was very controversial change but in my opinion a good one as people started to try other builds and possibilities.

Crap, I wanted Hysteria. Low key wanted to have Hysteria last throughout most of a mission. Is Warcry build still good without the augment? 

3 minutes ago, asianlongdong said:

Also, is Valkyr without Hysteria still tanky?

Oh man.... Valk is THE tanky frame. But you really really want Vitality and Steel Fiber ranked as high as you can. She has the most base armour of all frames and Warcry can increase that even higher. If you felt squishy you probably didn't move enough. You can't facetank high level enemies in any frame, but Valk can take much more hits than most others.

2 minutes ago, asianlongdong said:

Is Warcry build still good without the augment? 

Without the augment you will have to recast Warcry more ofthen, that's all the augment does.

43 minutes ago, asianlongdong said:

Nvm, I found it. 

But is Valkyr's Hysteria still something good to build around? I hear there's an energy ramp, I'm kind of confused behind the math. Does it drain more energy as you use it, and is that drain permanent? Or does it reset when you go in and out of Hysteria? 

Also, is Valkyr without Hysteria still tanky? Mine at level 24 died a lot, granted I didn't have any health/armour mods and was in a high level defense mission from a taxi. Can Valk still tank hard hits? Seems frail

Hysteria good to build around? Yeah. It's fast, easy damage that is not in ultimate conflict with stuff like covert lethality.

Kinda of a comparance between limbo and equinox. Fast strong damage vs Arguably stronger damage that needs windup and falls off (regular melee and loosing combo counter)

Yeah, she has among the strongest armor ratings in the game what makes her an excellent tank BUT she's a melee frame regardless. Not that it makes much of a difference, even chroma has to resort to melee, or rather LIFE STRIKE or health weaponery strategys in really high levels. Naramon is also a thing, what not only boosts your damage but also keeps you invisible if you wish to. 

Perma invisibility+melee abilitys+stats to compensate aoe damage= god mode cheat in this game. All playstyles, max hysteria, hysteria gun hybrid and pure melee are viable af. 

Hysteria drain gets bigger as the percentual counter on the ability grows. Recasting resets it (mean to keep her off perma invincibility). Recieved damage stockpiles and hits you should you not kill around you before you decast, but there's again naramon, that keeps this mechanic at bay too.

Choose the playstyle that works best for you. It can and will work.

Edited by (PS4)CoolD2108

1 minute ago, (PS4)CoolD2108 said:

Hysteria good to build around? Yeah. It's fast, easy damage that is not in ultimate conflict with stuff like covert lethality.

Kinda of a comparance between limbo and equinox. Fast strong damage vs Arguably stronger damage that needs windup and falls off (regular melee and loosing combo counter)

Yeah, she has among the strongest armor ratings in the game what makes her an excellent tank BUT she's a melee frame regardless. Not that it makes much of a difference, even chroma has to resort to melee in really high levels. Naramon is also a thing, what not only boosts your damage but also keeps you invisible if you wish to. 

Perma invisibility+melee abilitys+stats to compensate aoe damage= god mode cheat in this game. All playstyles, max hysteria, hysteria gun hybrid and pure melee are viable af. 

Hysteria drain gets bigger as the percentual counter on the ability grows. Recasting resets it (mean to keep her off perma invincibility). Recieved damage stockpiles and hits you should you not kill around you before you decast, but there's again naramon, that keeps this mechanic at bay too.

Choose the playstyle that works best for you. It can and will work.

Thanks so much!!

36 minutes ago, (Xbox One)Deflinek said:

Oh man.... Valk is THE tanky frame. But you really really want Vitality and Steel Fiber ranked as high as you can. She has the most base armour of all frames and Warcry can increase that even higher. If you felt squishy you probably didn't move enough. You can't facetank high level enemies in any frame, but Valk can take much more hits than most others.

Without the augment you will have to recast Warcry more ofthen, that's all the augment does.

Thanks!

Thanks so much!!

Soloed Kuva flood vor with the utility build right now 😏 just to confirm what i said. Anything slightly higher then that would've required steel fiber and probably melee/life strike tho.

Edited by (PS4)CoolD2108

12 minutes ago, (PS4)CoolD2108 said:

Soloed Kuva flood vor with the utility build right now 😏 just to confirm what i said. Anything slightly higher then that would've required steel fiber and probably melee/life strike tho.

idek what that Kuva Flood thing is. Also, where is the best place to find True Steel, or Beserker?Cant find, been grinding for ages 

3 minutes ago, asianlongdong said:

idek what that Kuva Flood thing is. Also, where is the best place to find True Steel, or Beserker?Cant find, been grinding for ages 

wiki dropp table true steel

Dropped by

^ go for the bosses 

Berserker only dropps for infested ancients. Dark sector seems attractive.

Kuva floods are a endgame thing. There's normal kuva, that spawns a few annoying mobs and makes you do a lil task and then there's kuva floods, that spawns those guys in high levels (80-100) and raises the entire mission to that level. Fought vor before? Immagine vor on steroids.

2 hours ago, (PS4)CoolD2108 said:

wiki dropp table true steel

Dropped by

^ go for the bosses 

Berserker only dropps for infested ancients. Dark sector seems attractive.

Kuva floods are a endgame thing. There's normal kuva, that spawns a few annoying mobs and makes you do a lil task and then there's kuva floods, that spawns those guys in high levels (80-100) and raises the entire mission to that level. Fought vor before? Immagine vor on steroids.

80-100.... wtf

Also, thanks. I got True Steel, now just need beserker :0