Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Enough With The "press 4 To Win" Buttons.

TwiceDead

Title.

Enough. It's downright boring when you charge a room prepared to take on an entire room packed with enemies by yourself in style, until some #$&(% decides to rush the room, and presses 4. There's a lot of things you can do with an ultimate ability. Not all of them needs to be "lol u B dedd" AoE buttons. Get creative, because right now all the ultimate abilities are just about the exact same thing across all the frames. 

This is a real problem, and it's one of the things I hate about many of the more recent frames, but Nova is a step away from that. We can only hope DE makes more impactful tactical frames that aren't simply ability spamming damage dealers. There's not nearly enough variety among the current available arsenal.

Go clear pluto, I think the level 70+ enemies don't even notice someone pressed 4. 

They laugh at you while your Excalibur and Volt is still having their seizures and put tons of bullets into your face.

Volt cannot even down level 65+ Corpus reliably with old Overload.

They laugh at you while your Excalibur and Volt is still having their seizures and put tons of bullets into your face.

Volt cannot even down level 65+ Corpus reliably with old Overload.

Well, bullet-spongy enemies are not the answer.

This discussion has already happened before. Other games have grenades and RPGs, and Warframe has AoE nukes. (And grenades and RPGs too, but hidden behind a massive grind wall...) An explosive that can't clear a room of at least the light targets is useless, that's already the case with Mag's Crush and that's part of why people complain about her so much.

Actually they should buff the damage to  x 10 and give them like 5 minute cooldown. Then they would work like oh S#&$ buttons only used in emergency. 

DE said cooldowns are bad because they make people wait before entering the next room and that breaks the pace of the game.

DE said cooldowns are bad because they make people wait before entering the next room and that breaks the pace of the game.

Then make those skills drain all energy currently in the pool, and double the cost of activating it. 

Edited by TwiceDead

why should they?

look at Nova now. she does not kill "everything"

she marks them, so that they will explode on death.

most of the players want the "press 4 to deal increadible damage"

and not "press 4 to sparkle in the sunlight and make everyone vomit"

Then make those skills drain all energy currently in the pool, and double the cost of activating it. 

At which point, frames like Saryn would be unable to use their 4 abilities at all.

Not ever 'frame has the base power to be able to hold massive pools of energy. Shocker, I know.

I love to have a "i win" button. 90% of my kills I do with my weapons.

But sometimes there is moments when I get into trouble. Its when those times, its great to have "I win" button to kill everything.

If they remove it, I leave the game for good. Its only thing that makes warframe fun to play.

It reminds me of all the hard work and countless hours I have put into the game, lvling up mods and such.

Its the same with other games too. If someone comes and clear the trash, or players (like FPS or something) with a grenade, tank or whatever, it means we can move on and do our objectives.

Ok so let's say they finally try to redo 4th ability on all frames, guess what happens then:

A HOARD OF CRYING KIDS ALL OVER THE FORUMS CRYING FOR THEIR BELOVED FRAMES BEING CHANGED.

But I agree, especially since many frames are only loved because of very little of their arsenal, and others are just "meh" how community describes them.

Edited by Aure7

A HOARD OF CRYING KIDS ALL OVER THE FORUMS CRYING FOR THEIR BELOVED FRAMES BEING CHANGED.

But I agree, especially since many frames are only loved because of very little of their arsenal, and others are just "meh" how community describes them.

Of this I have no doubt. It's already happening. 

A bit more diversity in the 4 ability's would be nice rather than have them be an "I win" button. Especially because they make all the other skills available to the frames redundant. Only exceptions that come to mind are Ash, Loki, Ember and Saryn... And Frost because of LOLFROSTSHIELD. 

Edited by TwiceDead