Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What should i be doing?

Kanemitsu

Question

Hi everyone, i took a break in the game for a few months (the last content i did was the second dream). so here's my questions;

- When i was playing , i spent most of my time doing void farming primed parts, that changed?

- I mostly played excalibur prime with sancty tigris/ boltor prime, dragon nikana and an filler secondary(i have the old event mods like bore,etc), should i be focusing in new gear?

- I bought some lens with plat, for disclaimer i have Ø experience leveling focus, there's a point in doing that, i saying this because i hate odonata and i for the most of the time i did fine evading missions that required it .

- feel free to tell me if the game had some major change that i might not knowing about.

if someone could help me, i would be very grateful

5 answers to this question

-Yep void farming is no more for prime part now you must do fissure with relics. ( you can refine relic to increase odds at better reward and now when you farm prime you dont get credits and ressources but you cannot sahre 1 relics for a whole group )

-Rules are still the same use the build you like ^.^ btw limbo got a super awesome rework

- Lens can be acquire via sortie ( after the war within quest ) they will literaly be rainning when you dont want them ^.^ so you equip it on mr 30 gear and lvl up focus and grab the yellow focus thing thats spawn in map its a boost for better result you can do interception with a nuker like excal or Saryn.

- Let me grab you the welcome back home thread tenno just a sec ^.^ 

here it is ^.^ 

Oh and welcome back home tenno ^.^

if you have any other questions just ask ;)

Edited by trunks013

- It changed in a sense you can choose what part you want..sort of. Relics are the new things, they replace keys, we also have void traces which can increase the chance of a rarer piece dropping from the relic. 100 void traces for the max rank and highest chance  of getting the best prime part. 

- That gear is still fine, no nerfs have come to those weapons. But still feel free to fiddle with the new stuff, octavia is really fun and strong

- Leveling focus can be easy if done correctly, and if you choose the good schools, most people like naramon and zenurik. Simply because they are really strong for melee / energy regen. 

- As for a major change...besides the void relic change, I can't think of many major changes. 

If you have any more questions, feel free to ask.