Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Use forma but not add polarity, WHY?

(XBOX)Byukagan

Question

I went to forma my weapon, hit "X apply" without adding the polarity to a slot. A popup displays asking, "would you like to reset and not add polarity" or "Cancel"

Ok so this is completely my fault for not reading the pop up prompts and I hit "reset level without polarity"....      -_-  So I wasted a forma, my weapon is now rank 1, and I will have to level the frigging thing twice now to get my one forma in. My fault I know.... 

QUESTION: BUT why in the %*$*%* would you allow us reset/rank without a polarity using a forma, what purpose does this serve???? WHHHYYYYYY so my epeen can be huge walking around with a 100 forma weapon or something useless?? 

3 answers to this question

You do know that its unfair to put 100000 forma in your weapon without leveling it. If your still low level, you might have struggles on leveling up your weapons. 

Go to recruit chat and join people who are looking for players for Akkad. It's a popular XP Farm place but it's not the best.

10 minutes ago, (Xbox One)Byukagan said:

I went to forma my weapon, hit "X apply" without adding the polarity to a slot. A popup displays asking, "would you like to reset and not add polarity" or "Cancel"

Ok so this is completely my fault for not reading the pop up prompts and I hit "reset level without polarity"....      -_-  So I wasted a forma, my weapon is now rank 1, and I will have to level the frigging thing twice now to get my one forma in. My fault I know.... 

QUESTION: BUT why in the %*$*%* would you allow us reset/rank without a polarity using a forma, what purpose does this serve???? WHHHYYYYYY so my epeen can be huge walking around with a 100 forma weapon or something useless?? 

The uses are few but they are there. For instance if you heavily forma something and want to go back and increase build diversity, you can remove polarities to allow more types of mods to fit in a slot.

Just now, Mastercontrol98 said:

The uses are few but they are there. For instance if you heavily forma something and want to go back and increase build diversity, you can remove polarities to allow more types of mods to fit in a slot.

Phew, thank you for a logical reason. Actually I'm about to have to do that with my akstillettos now that I am getting the dual stat mods which have a different polarity than the regular statuses. I was just gonna "replace" the - with the r tho. But I can see if you get a riven or something and want to remove a polarity to leave it a regular mod slot so you can interchange any mod and not incur the penalty for not matching the polarity. THX!