Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[RIP Telos Boltace] New Aoe weapon to help find Stars

That-One-Idiot

Question

Since the new change to Telos Boltace, I have had a much harder, and way longer time, to get ayatan stars. I barely had enough amber stars to get by with the few anasa and random sculptures I found, but now, I have many sculptures that have a missing amber. I used to just run 20-40 min exterms or captures with telos, run near caches and spin to see if it had stars, i got 2-6 per run mostly cyans, but lucky 1-2 ambers a run. Now I have no other weapon to basically 'multi-open' caches.  I currently spend 40-60+ min to even do a full map of a capture, and the drop rate seems to have decreased as well, cause barely any stars appear. Can there be a new weapon that either does low dmg and breaks caches in a medium thru large area, or just a pulse of energy that breaks cache? I'm getting really sick of spending 4 hours just to get less than 4 Ambers. Sculptures used to be my main endo farm, but now my endo supply has gone downhill and I can barely rank 1 mod more than R4 every WEEK. 

Just now, (PS4)maso_sage-mode said:

its always like this. they nerf stuff for no reasons...see recent nyx nerf, for literally no reasons....totally not justified nerfs...now telos boltace ..can i have my 3 formas and catalyst back thanks ? can i have my 6 formas of tonkor back ?  can i have my nyx formas back ? no, because you must play with less stuff as possible in order to buy plat. ridiculous changes are ridiculous

25 minutes ago, LIKE_A_PR3DAT0R said:

this is my atterax build :laugh:

20170408203539_1.jpg 

Interesting. Hybrid build without speed. Might try that later..

My crit build =

P.Pressure point, P.Reach, Organ Shatter, Killing Blow, Blood Rush, Body count, Beserker, Buzz Kill

My current status build =

P.Pressure point, P.Reach, Beserker, Organ Shatter, Weeping Wounds, Relentless Combination, Blood rush, Body Count.

The status build gives me red 5 digit slash procs @ combo counter 4. It's glorious.

Oh, and Coiling Viper's base action gives me a guaranteed crit/proc every fourth step with a seriously insane range. Really great for "headshots".

Edited by ComCray