Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Condition overload

Desperado14

Question

So I recently picked up the condition overload mod, as well as the lacera sword whip, and my first idea was to use this setup with a melee Saryn.  

My plan is the following: lacera will have gas and electric damage with condition overload, spores will have viral procs and toxic lash will have toxin procs.  

This being the case, will the 60% extra damage from condition overload be multiplied four times? If not how many?

I would check myself, but I will not be on this weekend and I do not have everything polarized to the max yet.  

Thanks!

7 answers to this question

Just now, IceColdHawk said:

And corrosion and blast.

in testing ^ does trigger CO  that but only the instant its triggered

so it can roll from

4k dmg to something like 7 k but then drops back to 4k 

so say you use a ogris blast weapon and fire then hit with melee you get nothing 

viral,slash, toxic and puncture ,radiation, heat,gas, magnetic ect are easier to leave on a target and get consistent damage buffs 

if on a saryn using it its very ..destructive , miasma actually seems to count as it deals ticks over a duration, recatsing resets this 

2 minutes ago, IceColdHawk said:

And corrosion and blast.

Incorrect, the blast proc is pulled from but it is only active for a very short time. Blast also has two conditions, the knockdown and the stun, so it can offer 120% if both conditions are still active.

Just now, NeithanDiniem said:

Incorrect, the blast proc is pulled from but it is only active for a very short time. Blast also has two conditions, the knockdown and the stun, so it can offer 120% if both conditions are still active.

Just took a look at the wiki again and i stand corrected. The last time i checked it, blast got told to not have any improvements since it doesn't scale with status duration. Eh, corrosion still shouldn't help CO.

Just now, IceColdHawk said:

Just took a look at the wiki again and i stand corrected. The last time i checked it, blast got told to not have any improvements since it doesn't scale with status duration. Eh, corrosion still shouldn't help CO.

Yea, Blast was proven to have an effect with testing, so the speculation that duration is a requirement is incorrect. Corrosive just removes armor flat out, so if there is a proc to pull from it is only for a single frame, if that even. Personally don't see why a stagger isn't a proc pulled from, but whatever.

Ok, so here is what I'm gathering:

60% for spores viral proc

60% for toxic lash toxin proc

60% for lacera gas proc

60% for lacera electric proc

So it would be

Modded damage x 1.6^(4)  

Is this correct?

And I did read the wiki on this too: condition overload cannot take advantage of corrosive and impact procs.  

Edited by Desperado14