Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A few things I'm asking PC players:

(PSN)Brexican

Question

Hi there, a few questions.

1. Was Sentient farming in Octavia's quest hotfixed like Second Dream, no drops? Looking for the 4 mods I'm still missing, all are gold conclaves that they drop...be great if I could farm Octavia's quest to round out my collection.

2. How limited is Mandrachord? I have a specific track in mind but I could see it not working with a limited synthesizer.

3. Is John Prodman in the current Console build, or was he added with U20? Can't find a source for his addition. Would love to farm for him but that is quite the daunting task if he isn't in yet.

Edit:

3.5. Is John Prodman in the Codex at all? Is he also auto-scanned as an Index enemy? Should I take heliocor to scan him? Or is he just a hidden gem?

Thanks! -Brex 

Edited by (PS4)Brexican

3 answers to this question

55 minutes ago, (PS4)Brexican said:

1. Was Sentient farming in Octavia's quest hotfixed like Second Dream, no drops? Looking for the 4 mods I'm still missing, all are gold conclaves that they drop...be great if I could farm Octavia's quest to round out my collection.

2. How limited is Mandrachord? I have a specific track in mind but I could see it not working with a limited synthesizer.

3. Is John Prodman in the current Console build, or was he added with U20? Can't find a source for his addition. Would love to farm for him but that is quite the daunting task if he isn't in yet.

Edit:

3.5. Is John Prodman in the Codex at all? Is he also auto-scanned as an Index enemy? Should I take heliocor to scan him? Or is he just a hidden gem?

Thanks! -Brex 

3 John prodman is in the index endurance (1 hour run)

3.5 No sadly he is not in the codex unless they added him in recently havent done it since my 2 posters got hanged up in my ship

1. quest patched to avoid farming

2. mandacord allows for notes with a gap of single tone, no half-tones. 5 notes for melody, 5 for bass line and 3 different drum samples

as far as i'm aware there is no way to change tempo of mandachord and it plays in measure of 4/4

other stuff idk

Edited by Pro3Display

43 minutes ago, (PS4)Brexican said:

Edit:

Thanks! -Brex 

John Prodman came with the Index, I think. So he should be in your build. As far as I know, he's not scannable or in the Codex. But, apparently, he drops a poster when you fight him that you can put up in your landing craft.