The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Game launches in Windowed mode and goes blackscreen when I set the settings back to their previous values of Fullscreen 1920x1080.

OceanSky159

First post so don't get on your high moas. Now with that out of the way. 

I experience the issue on my GTX 960 on Driver 378.92. Operating System is Windows 8.1 x64. Never had it before. It occurred right after booting up the game. The game started in almost fullscreen windowed mode(By that I mean that it was almost 1920x1080 windowed - it was actually 1917x1076, something like that) and when I went in to the settings menu and changed it to 1920x1080 Fullscreen in one go and applied it, the game went blackscreen and I had to end it through the task manager. The workaround I found was to apply the 2 settings one at a time as in first change the mode to fullscreen and set it a resolution different that FHD, in my case 1680x1050 and then change the resolution to 1920x1080.

If any other information is needed, please give me a list and I will provide it. I won't be turning on notifications for replies but will try to get back to check by the end of the day @gmt+3 timezone

Same thing happens to me. Windows 10 x64, i7 6700k, 16gb RAM, GTX 1080 Hybrid, latest driver 381.65 released 4/5/17. I got it to work once, but the next time I tried to fullscreen it blackscreened again. This did not happen the last time I had Warframe installed some months ago.