Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Weapon Racks/Decorations

Wrum

So i have several weapons in my inventory that i don't really use but look cool or are of the you can only get this once variety and the thought occurred to me "hot damn this would look good on my wall". so what if we could buy/craft weapon racks so we could display our weapons in our ship? or get crafting recipes for decoration versions of weapons. and heck how about warframes to? for example say you ranked a loki prime but you dont like playing loki so you get a recipe for "loki prime display" requires: 1 loki prime, 20 oroken cells, 50000 alloy plate and 3 argon crystals. and then you have a cool display piece you can setup in your ship.

personally i would love this how about you guys?

Why can't you get the frame or weapon decoration blueprint after you build the frame or weapon? Like you build the Braton Prime and the blueprint for the weapon is replaced by the Braton Prime decoration BP, which would also be a one time use and would not need the weapon parts because it's not for combat. Same for frames so you don't have to farm Tyl Regor for all the equinox parts again :sadcry:

2 minutes ago, Excalabro said:

Why can't you get the frame or weapon decoration blueprint after you build the frame or weapon? Like you build the Braton Prime and the blueprint for the weapon is replaced by the Braton Prime decoration BP, which would also be a one time use and would not need the weapon parts because it's not for combat. Same for frames so you don't have to farm Tyl Regor for all the equinox parts again :sadcry:

or maybe after you max rank it?

3 minutes ago, Wrum said:

or maybe after you max rank it?

Well you're the one who came up with the concept so it is your decision, but for someone like me, who has not mastered lato or MK-1 Braton, that would be somewhat painful to rebuy those and try to level them at Stolfer or Akkad. That and some of us might not have enough weapon slots for the weapons we build and keep so a non lethal version that we can place for decoration would be perfectly fine because we technically built it, just not claimed it. 

1 hour ago, Excalabro said:

Well you're the one who came up with the concept so it is your decision, but for someone like me, who has not mastered lato or MK-1 Braton, that would be somewhat painful to rebuy those and try to level them at Stolfer or Akkad. That and some of us might not have enough weapon slots for the weapons we build and keep so a non lethal version that we can place for decoration would be perfectly fine because we technically built it, just not claimed it. 

Ok, well i'm not sure why you would want a decorative mk-1 anything when the normal versions are identical.

so current thought:

you can get the blueprint for the decoration either by paying a sum of credits or for free by max ranking the weapon/warframe.

said weapon/warframe is a crafting requirement but does not need to be any specific rank to be used.

blueprint is a one time use item.

• 3 weeks later...