Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kavat imprint pricing.

booty_hunter

Question

So I breeded(or whatever word is suppose to be here) a male Adarza Kavat yesterday with long ears and a fish tale (no unique fur pattern, if that even exists). I heard the combination of long ears and that style of tail are preferred by enthusiasts, so I was wondering how much I would be able to sell these imprints for. I know Warframe is an open market, what im asking is how much you would price them for or the generally accepted price by the community. Thanks

12 answers to this question

I have only seen about half a dozen people advertising their imprinting services in Trade chat, and all of them have been for 50p total for both imprints. It costs 15p to rush each imprint (template + imprint process) so 30p total. I can understand if the price can go upwards to ~75p, though, since you can only imprint a pet twice.

2 hours ago, frohdoe said:

Actually took me some time to sell two Smeeta imprints with long ears and arrowed tail for 50p both. Dunno who would buy those for 200. 

He said "fish tail,not arrow tail" . And yeah,some can buy even arrow tail,depends on tastes + i said from 70 to 200 xD

I have found that the only thing we really have major guidance on for pricing is Mods and Prime Parts. They are the two most heavily traded items, and it would be nice to see more going on in trade chat and on sites like warframe.market in regards to non-mod items.

Currently I've been interested in Pet Imprints, but as it seems is the general trend in the community, I'm not really willing to pay a ton of plat for them. Got offered one yesterday with rare coloring for under 30 plat. I might go ahead and do it, eventually, but the popular demand for imprints seems nulls - hence scarcity is not so relevant.

Does anyone have links from later 2017 to good pricing guidelines?

Why does the colouring matter considering you can change the color anyways (Ok you have to buy that), besides the energy colour that is ?

I paid 100p total for a yellow energy, fennec fox head, mermaid tail smeeta other colouring was ok but you can dye it.