Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

update failed the content servers are temporarily unavailable updates will be restarted shortly

D-aXe

Starting up warframe as usually, waiting for the "checking for update" to be done. After 10 tries and 2 minutes of waiting just to see this

each time I'm done with it and need a fix, because restarting and opening isn't working.

I gt the same day before yestarday and it was fixed...but today when i tried opening.. its checks for new content and saysit has to download 144451.9 mb update... on closer look i understood that it was 14gb approx... what the... i think its a launcher bug..hope it will be fixed soon...

same happening to me since yesterday (sunday) I've done everything. deep reseted my network worked hour n half with my ISP to try to solve it and reinstalled the game. still happens. If I connect with my cellphone data plan then it allows its to proceed as usual... this is deffinitely a problem with the servers

I will try that 14gb update at night and see if it works......the screen says octavias anthem but still it has14gb update no idea why....i was sooo bored today...are the developers fixing the prob or what..there's no response from them :( ... plz fix soon... tenno is dying for a kill...

Edited by GokuCruz

Had the same Issue been happening to me since Thursday Reported it already and I got a reply, however, I tried their suggestion and it doesn't work, I thought I'm the only one experiencing it, good to know I'm not the only one, My server is SEA. 

Edited by Will1o1Wisp

Well i uninstalled game from steam and restore backed up game ..it checked for new content downloaded little patches 90mb max in size...and i was able to play it...thn for testing purpose i rebooted system to check...when i opened warframe it shows a 14gb update...and i aborted update force closed steam and opened warframe again to see a 2.8gb update..... either steam has problems or gamelauncher has....dnt knw what the hell is happening..

if you have something that really important in game, like doing invasion with good reward, take care kubrow etc, you can use VPN to login, and make sure the time stamp is the same with your choosen VPN region. lookalike new stuff about network in update 20.1 bring this problem (only my opinion)

i want answers now i am so close on getting a new rifle and now this a stupid bug what going on where are the programers when you need them they should be fixing this not just sit around doing nothing if they do wheres they results and hows the progress

There's still no fix. i've been experiencing this for almost a week. i've tried every solution the admin gave from 2013 and it still didn't work. AAAAAAAAA!! I've been trying to download warframe again and again.. and it still manages to Update fail. i even erased all warframe data and downloaded again, and it still didn't work. Please fix this [DE]

i experienced same problem since 5 days ago and heres what ive tried

1. run everything as administrator - not working

2. turning off firewall - not working

3. tried other connection (cellphone) - not working

4. close WF via task manager and restart WF repeatedly - not working

5. close steam via task manager and restart steam repeatedly - not working

6. clicking verify and optimize on WF launcher - not working

7. verify on steam only makes me redownload 14 gigabte of WF

please DE , fix this

Hey DE,

Below is the Launcher log;

HTTP/1.1 403 Forbidden
Server: AkamaiGHost
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Length: 314
Expires: Sat, 15 Apr 2017 05:02:06 GMT
Date: Sat, 15 Apr 2017 05:02:06 GMT
Connection: close

Could not get request /origin/222D3E3D/index.txt.lzma (status: 403)
Could not get /origin/222D3E3D/index.txt.lzma
Finished Binaries (0.8 seconds)
Total time: 1.0 seconds

Why do we keep getting our droplet session blocked?

Its so... frustrating to have found out that this issue was way way long before 2014. Goodbye Warframe.  Game is good, but developers just didn't care. 

https://steamcommunity.com/app/230410/discussions/2/43099722036070714/

Edited by ZaVelyZangerousZinja

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

My husband was having this issue while I was still playing and then I started having this issue. It's ridiculous that it still hasn't even been acknowledged by the DE yet... Same as most people, VPN works or I can play at my friends but not at home. It's seriously annoying...