Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How do I report a player?

SpicyRedPepper

Question

I had a player whisper me nasty messages in chat after putting a trade request in trade chat. I wasn't rude to them but, they were very rude to me. Is there a way I can report a player for that kind of behavior. I ignored them but, I know for a fact that they are going to do this to other people because they stated that, "It was their job to keep trade chat fair" and that, "I'm not gonna stop until it is."

All I wanted to do was buy ayatan sculptures... rip.

8 answers to this question

14 hours ago, (PS4)ARIES-WY said:

Happened all time  , it's free market and both side must agree price before trade ! I can't understand why people said things nasty . 

How it went was, I put an offer to buy an item in trade chat and the guy went off on me without offering a trade. It sucks, yeah... and I understand free market. Its just not fair to go after someone for no reason.

1 hour ago, SpicyRedPepper said:

How it went was, I put an offer to buy an item in trade chat and the guy went off on me without offering a trade. It sucks, yeah... and I understand free market. Its just not fair to go after someone for no reason.

What item are you trying to buy?

4 hours ago, SpicyRedPepper said:

I trade with a guy before long time ago  ,after the trade without 10 sec he pm me and said Do u think it was fair trade and ignored me . He begged me for trade because the stuff was vaulted , why did he agreed the trade then . If people think the trade was unfair then just don't trade , why had to say nasty words after the trade . Funny there always