Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Loot Drop Zaniness Disappearing Pink Balls

RawGritz

Ok I have tried to be cool about this but its getting a bit too ridiculous. I'm fine with RNG, I'm fine with farming.

But when pink balls actually drop off bosses and the Stalker why do they disappear so soon? Why do they disappear at all!? What's the point? If mods stay why wouldn't the pink ball BPs and weapons parts. It seems to make very little sense.

I have helped kill Vor and the Stalker a bunch of times just to watch the pink ball disappear before half the squad can get it. 

Can this change? If not can someone explain why this is even a working mechanic?

I am not entirely sure, but it may just be a graphical issue. Next time it happens run over where it was and then after completing the mission check your foundry for the bp. A friend of mine has gotten multiple bps even though there seem to be none at all.:l

I am not entirely sure, but it may just be a graphical issue. Next time it happens run over where it was and then after completing the mission check your foundry for the bp. A friend of mine has gotten multiple bps even though there seem to be none at all.:l

Thanks for the tip. I will check. But that just adds to the "zaniness". Please take a look, DE.