Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Limbo Quest

(XBOX)That Natsu

Question

4 answers to this question

4 hours ago, ShadowStalker said:

he wont get the parts though 

Unless something has changed since I got my Limbo, that's not true.  I never bothered to finish The Limbo Theorem, but I managed to get all his parts and built him by helping other people do their quest.  It is possible to get all of Limbo's parts and build him without doing the quest.

OP, your friend can join you on the quest even if he doesn't have the quest yet.  He'll need to have an archwing if he wants to do the first part of the quest, and he can collect those proof fragments and save those later when he does the quest.  He'll be able to get blueprints for Limbo's parts if he joins you doing those excavations.  He can then buy the final blueprint with credits in the market.

1 hour ago, xiaodenden said:

Unless something has changed since I got my Limbo, that's not true.  I never bothered to finish The Limbo Theorem, but I managed to get all his parts and built him by helping other people do their quest.  It is possible to get all of Limbo's parts and build him without doing the quest.

OP, your friend can join you on the quest even if he doesn't have the quest yet.  He'll need to have an archwing if he wants to do the first part of the quest, and he can collect those proof fragments and save those later when he does the quest.  He'll be able to get blueprints for Limbo's parts if he joins you doing those excavations.  He can then buy the final blueprint with credits in the market.

well this isnt supposed to happen