Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Help building a Zhuge with Riven

(PSN)subdermal13

Question

Well, you all helped me out so much with a riven before, I'm back looking for help with a build for my Zhuge. I got what I feel is a pretty good riven, and need help making my build better. 

Zhuge Crita-hexapha

+70 heat

+129 Crit Chance

+75 Status Chance

I've been running with

.Serration

.Split Chamber

.Vital Sense

.Point Strike

.Terminal Velocity

.2- 60% Staus dual mods

This set up gives me 76% Crit Chance, 4.4x muiltiplier, and a whopping 100% status chance. 

I was running with increased fire rate, but it made hitting headshots at any range to tough. I feel like I want Bladed Rounds in here somewhere, but Terminal Velocity is almost mandatory for anything at range, and it needs the 2 dual stats to reach 100% status.  

I've ran it through three different sets of sorties, and it's done better than I expected, and I'm really liking this clunky &#! crossbow. Any of you gurus have some input for me??

TIA

4 answers to this question

i got a zhuge riven recently as well, (214.1 crit chance +puncture -max ammo) and was wondering if argon scope would be a better fir for red crits, sittling at around 96% crit with point strike and the riven

49 minutes ago, Soki01 said:

i got a zhuge riven recently as well, (214.1 crit chance +puncture -max ammo) and was wondering if argon scope would be a better fir for red crits, sittling at around 96% crit with point strike and the riven

I feel ya homie. I want Bladed Rounds and Argon Scope, but I really don't think I can fit 'em. I was hoping someone could help me figure out how haha