Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Broken mission alarms

MysticalMoo

Here we go again another bug report because the Devs at DE obviously dont read posts anymore on these forums. Yes im reporting the "your on the sensors now, youve been seen!" or the " You have triggered a Juggernaut, keep up the fight to make it spawn, thats done it youve made them angry a juggernaut is on its way" Hang on a second im in an Ivara ive not set of a single trap/alarm even pickpocketed an enemy yet ive not been seen unless you count my own monitor as being "seen". seriously DE why does this keep happening in sortie missions, i try to solo because right now it seems you break the rules on these on purpose just because? Please fix your mess.

Even if you are invisible the entire mission, it doesn't mean that nobody will ever trigger the alarm. If you kill an enemy and another one see or hear it, this will make him alerted and he might trigger the alarm. 

As for the Jugg, your statement doesn't make sens to me. It's not trigger by players and will only appear if you kill a good bunch of Infested. Sneak doesn't mean it won't roar at some point.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm not sure about the "false" alarms, however, I can speak to the fact that I seem to be needing to double-hack alarms. Once for locked doors and another time for the alarm itself--that often doesn't even sound (I just end up with an icon on my mini-map telling me to get to a terminal). Is this a new mechanic (I'm only recently back on the game after a few months away) or is it actually a glitch of some sort?