Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kuva tutorial is needed DE

Insane-Mana

I remember the first time i did a kuva mission, it was a horror and very frustrating. Doing what the lotus tells you (kinda) but not being successful and to top it off getting yelled at by other players. Now i know how it works and play kuva 90% of the time. So i see my fair share of players that are clueless and i dont blame them.

Lotus: The machine, it's using your energy to! Destroy it!  (suggesting you have to damage the syphon itself)

Lotus: (context: other player got a cloud) You're onto something Tenno Destroy the other braids (Now you see the new player aim for the braids on the machine)

Now i know a tutorial mission would maybe be allot of work... i dont know, but at least change the vague and wrong audio from the lotus. Because what she is saying now makes no sense what so ever.

ty

They should just change the Lotus dialogues to tell players to look for, and target the red smoke.

This also hapened when fighting the Queen when no one was figuring out how to win against the gardians and defeat her, and we kept earing "it was like the Orokin snake" when it definitelly wasn't.