Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Weapon's Choosing?

zacker1590

Question

Right now new updates are coming and Enemies are new and stronger so I need to ask you people is witch weapon should i choose and do a witch for like a few Forma, some Forma, or a full Forma. Here's a Example: 

This Build helped me get my OP Secondary Weapon because it's radiation damage and effect helped me a lot like enemies are shooting each other with radiation effect and multi shot damage too. But right know i can't rely on my Secondary so I need to know Witch Primary weapon do i need and also a Melee too, docent madder if i need to make a full Forma or not so any suggestions?

18 answers to this question

Melee weapons very much depend on your style. Theres players that swear on the redeemer since it is so versatile and can get you through a lot of missions on its own. If yo uare looking for raw power Lesion, atterax and Galatine prime are great ways to go. Most melee weapons require quite a lot of rare mods to be considered lategame worthy though.

As for Primary, you cannot go wrong with Tigris Prime, Vaykor Hek, Ferrox, Torid, Tenora or Amprex. These are all vastly different, so pick one that fits your style i guess.

7 minutes ago, CrudShuzKong said:

Melee weapons very much depend on your style. Theres players that swear on the redeemer since it is so versatile and can get you through a lot of missions on its own. If yo uare looking for raw power Lesion, atterax and Galatine prime are great ways to go. Most melee weapons require quite a lot of rare mods to be considered lategame worthy though.

As for Primary, you cannot go wrong with Tigris Prime, Vaykor Hek, Ferrox, Torid, Tenora or Amprex. These are all vastly different, so pick one that fits your style i guess.

Forgot the Lanka, unless that isn't best sniper rifle anymore.

hema is good because it can reach near 100% status chance and instantly cuts hp to half, making combo with gas and magnetic u end with corpus killer, also great against grineer.

Melee hmm... atterax 2 forma but it require maiming strike

10 minutes ago, RetiredEdgeLord said:

Forgot the Lanka, unless that isn't best sniper rifle anymore.

1 minute ago, Baterial said:

what is better than lanka now?

since the zoom is more of a hindrance than a perk in this game i'd say that it is quite outclassed by the Ferrox. Still a good weapon though.

4 minutes ago, CrudShuzKong said:

since the zoom is more of a hindrance than a perk in this game i'd say that it is quite outclassed by the Ferrox. Still a good weapon though.

hah, the zoom a hindrance, git gud and use it to your advantage.

Edited by RetiredEdgeLord

1 minute ago, RetiredEdgeLord said:

hah, the zoom a hindrance, git gud.

quite contrary, the zoom makes it easier to hit things, but it limits your vision. If you ARE good it is obsolete, but still required in order to get the crit chance that makes the lanka good.

Edited by CrudShuzKong

Just now, CrudShuzKong said:

quite contrary, hte zoom makes it easier to hit things, but it limits your vision. If you ARE good it is obsolete, but still required in order to get the crit chance that makes the lanka good.

Zoom on any gun inherently limits your vision absolutely, it's universal.

5 minutes ago, RetiredEdgeLord said:

Zoom on any gun inherently limits your vision absolutely, it's universal.

Yeah and on the lanka it is both mandatory and extremely strong, limiting its usefulness a bit compared to other weapons. At range the lanka is one of the best weapons, but there arent that many places where enemies can even be that far away. And once they close in you are royally screwed because hipfire with it will not even hit fricken phorid up close, a thing that Ferrox for example can do just fine.

Edited by CrudShuzKong

Just now, CrudShuzKong said:

Yeah and on the lanka it is both mandatory and extremely strong, limiting its usefulness a bit compared to other weapons. At range the lanka is one of the best weapons, but there arent that many places where enemies can even be that far awa<. And once they close in you are royally screwed because hipfire with it will not even hit fricken phorid up close, a thing that Ferrox for example can do just fine.

Wait, is charge quick-scoping still a thing? Also, when enemies get close, you should get farther away from them or use secondary/abilities. Whenever I used Lanka on Mesa/Ivara/Loki, there's always high spots (edge of map) where it's easy to snipe from. Sniper rifles were never designed to be used close and personal, they'd just be called rifles.

Wait, is charge quick-scoping still a thing? Also, when enemies get close, you should get farther away from them or use secondary/abilities. Whenever I used Lanka on Mesa/Ivara/Loki, there's always high spots (edge of map) where it's easy to snipe from. Sniper rifles were never designed to be used close and personal, they'd just be called rifles.

Yeah i know, sadly pretty much all enemies are designed to come up close and personal though...

1 hour ago, zacker1590 said:

Well true but I prefer  mid and close range cause my staticor can do so much in close and mid range damage but i need a weapon with a high damage and I want to know witch weapon can be useful like facing my foes in the Index.

Go with mid & close range weapons suggested then.

Close range is usually melee or some shotgun. Mid range is everything else.

Go with mid & close range weapons suggested then.

Close range is usually melee or some shotgun. Mid range is everything else.

Yea but there's many of those type but witch is a word is about many things that you cant choose witch one a top noch

10 minutes ago, zacker1590 said:

Yea but there's many of those type but witch is a word is about many things that you cant choose witch one a top noch

Would you like a list? (There may be more weapons that should be listed, but these are ones I know)

Filter - High Damage

Close: Nikana Prime - Galatine Prime - Scindo Prime - Fragor Prime - Tigris - Tigris Prime - Sancti Tigris - Sonicor - AkStiletto - AkLex Prime - Spira Prime - Rakta Ballistica - Pandero - Vectis - Dread 

Mid: Dex Sybaris - Quanta Vandal - Tonkor - Latron Prime - Soma Prime - Sancti Tigris - Sonicor - Akstiletto - AkLex Prime - Rakta Ballistica - Pandero - Vectis - Dread

Just now, RetiredEdgeLord said:

Would you like a list? 

Filter - High Damage

Close: Nikana Prime - Galatine Prime - Scindo Prime - Fragor Prime - Tigris - Tigris Prime - Sancti Tigris - Sonicor - AkStiletto - AkLex Prime - Spira Prime - Rakta Ballistica - Pandero - Vectis - Dread 

Mid: Dex Sybaris - Quanta Vandal - Tonkor - Latron Prime - Soma Prime - Sancti Tigris - Sonicor - Akstiletto - AkLex Prime - Rakta Ballistica - Pandero - Vectis - Dread

Sure thanks, but im always open to any topic and build.