Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Enemy Is At Our Doorstep?

Daporra

hi

i may be wrong and please proceed to call me a dumbass if i am but in the beggining of defence missions when she says "the enemy is at our doorstep" i am pretty sure its IS and not AT, just sounds wrong to me

hi

i may be wrong and please proceed to call me a dumbass if i am but in the beggining of defence missions when she says "the enemy is at our doorstep" i am pretty sure its IS and not AT, just sounds wrong to me

I'm not sure I fully get your question... "the enemy is at our doorstep" is grammatically correct for someone speaking... were it to be written as a title, "the enemy at our doorstep" is also correct but its too general for this case...

"the enemy is our doorstep" can only be viewed even more metaphorically, as it doesn't make grammatical sense 

I get it. I had to go check to make sure. I knew there was somthing off when she does that intro. OP put the wrong thing in the title I dare say.

Lotus "The enemy are at our doorstep.

Right now that is what she says, and it does sound awkward even if it is correct.

Op's point is she should say

"The enemy is at our doorstep"

Which I agree with.  +1

I get it. I had to go check to make sure. I knew there was somthing off when she does that intro. OP put the wrong thing in the title I dare say.

Lotus "The enemy are at our doorstep.

Right now that is what she says, and it does sound awkward even if it is correct.

Op's point is she should say

"The enemy is at our doorstep"

Which I agree with.  +1

Thats exactly what im trying to say!

Why isn't anyone addressing the fact that, in many cases, the enemy is not even remotely close to our doorstep? I mean, dammit, it's a freaking Void mission.

Or that we're generally the ones defending goods that (presumably) we're stealing at their doorstep?