Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plastid Really Need A Buff!

.Fyr.

ive gotten more control modules then i think i could possibly use. i appreciate the increased frequency but there is no need to receive 2+ every time. i received 1 loot drop that contained 5 control mods. like WTF. i actually have more control modules then plastids atm.

I support increase in frequency OR amount of plastids. not both just one of those.

in U8 i can get 30~80piece/run of Plastid!

when the U9 rise..5run only less than 100...(sometimes none per run)

alloy DOESN'T need to buff!

DE twice buff the alloy -_-"

Plastids are a frustrating farm I agree but it builds the best items so maybe just a small buff?

The old drop rate was fine, why'd they have to go mess it up so badly? That said, for those desperate for plastids right now I find it easier to get them in Xini than any of the old places. I got about 80+ from a Wave 15 run.

What's unfortunate about buffing/nerfing drop rates is that buffing one or two things nerfs the other drops in the same table. If you have alloy plate, plastids and Neurodes on the same drop table and you buff alloy plate and neurodes drop rate (not amount), the plastids take a nerf automatically because its number stays the same while the others increase. If you then buff the plastids, then the others take a nerf. It's difficult to say what should be nerfed and buffed in this way. 

The only way to solve this is to find a balance for the drop rates, then ONLY buff the amount gained per pickup. This way, as you progress, you get more of the stuff you need, but at a similar rate in comparison to everything else. For example, if you balance it so that 50 percent of the resources you gain are Plastids, 40 is Alloy Plate and 10 is Neurodes, and it always stays that way, then progressing to a higher system with a similar drop rate will always give you 50% plastids, 40% Alloy Plate and 10% Neurodes, but in higher amounts, so instead of 50, 40, and 10, Neurodes, you would get 100, 80, and 20 Neurodes. Now, these are only example numbers, not literal ones. Just to get my point across correctly. 

What needs to happen is that they need to find a balanced drop rate for the resources, then only buff the drop amounts as you progress through the systems.