Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nezha Warding halo, how is it affected by armor?

Allmantor

Question

The wiki says warding halo has an armor multiplier. I have noticed also, that the equation for Warding Halos health is an (unmodified-by-power-strength multiplier times armor), plus health), times power strength. Is the end resultant health affected by supposed (armor times armor modifier), or is all your armor converted to warding halo's helth? I would have thought that Warding Halo health is just the base warding halo health times power strength and that all the new health is affected by the damage mitigation from the newly multiplied armor.

For example, this is the equation that I would expect for the health.

900 (base health) x 2.49 (power strength) is 2241 health. This all being affected by 175 x (2.5 (base multiplier) x 2.49) = 6.225 x 175 =  1089 armor, wich is a ~77 % damage mitigation. A net health of ~9700.

What do you guys think.

6 answers to this question

Well that's how it is if you take into account the armor modifier that is supposed to be affected by power strength.

P.S, if I'm right, Rhino's Iron Skin is more powerful than that.

Edited by Allmantor

Never mind, I found out the mistake I was making with the other equation.  But it stands the same that warding halo can have 16k armor max.  Rino can get a max of 18592, with the same build on, that with the argument would be insane.