Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Just A Question

ShadowTheBeater

This is just one thing they failed to deliver on. I feel like they rushed U9 out just for the hype. I was pretty sure we were promised better stealth mechanics, improved loadout UI, and lore related gameplay with U9. I would have gladly waited for everything this update did included for them to uphold what they said was coming. 

In the previous live-streams DE promised a major improvement to stealth game play but very little was added in terms of stealth mechanics. Am i the only only feeling this or are my expectations to high?

They are trying to give many people a lot of options. Be patient. When it comes it will be a very good patch and add a lot of game time for us. I'm looking forward to it as well.

This is just one thing they failed to deliver on. I feel like they rushed U9 out just for the hype. I was pretty sure we were promised better stealth mechanics, improved loadout UI, and lore related gameplay with U9. I would have gladly waited for everything this update did included for them to uphold what they said was coming. 

And the polishing. Armour still scales like bs, infested still stunlock like bs, Bo, Ether Daggers, and countless other weapons remain forgotten, frame sprint speed issues are still unchanged. It's funny, because hotfix 8.3 did more than this entire "major' update.