Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is The Seer Really That Rare?

PersonName

I have farmed vor a couple of times now and have gotten nothing. To be more accurate I have fought vor 13 times now. I heard that the drop rates for seer were 0.6% anything seer related. So including the 2 parts needed and the BP thats a 1.8% for you to get anything seer related. That is pretty hard to get if those percentages are true. Not to mention the fact that the last time I fought him with my friend he got the seer BP and I didn't. I would like to know your guys opinion and if you know anything about this. 

I am used to game that called having a 1% drop rate too generous and with rare items in those games being a fraction of a percent drop chance. As long as I do not have to buy Void keys or similar items 1% is fine for an openly farmable boss.

Cause it's stated as rare in the update. I don't know what people are doing with their minds when they read rare. Do you?

EDIT: Just like rare mods being "rare" as F***.

But was it intentional that I got the Seer BP and he didn't? I was even standing on top of the BP when I got it so he can find it. 

(was with him) 

Edited by 360NOSCOPEHEADSHOT

I have farmed vor a couple of times now and have gotten nothing. To be more accurate I have fought vor 13 times now. I heard that the drop rates for seer were 0.6% anything seer related. So including the 2 parts needed and the BP thats a 1.8% for you to get anything seer related. That is pretty hard to get if those percentages are true. Not to mention the fact that the last time I fought him with my friend he got the seer BP and I didn't. I would like to know your guys opinion and if you know anything about this. 

well for one thing its supposed to be super rare and you have to kill vor or you wont have a chance to get any parts or the blue print for it if some one else kills him then he gets the look for it but if you kill him and someone else does not then you get the loot for it its a first come first kill sort of loot

well for one thing its supposed to be super rare and you have to kill vor or you wont have a chance to get any parts or the blue print for it if some one else kills him then he gets the look for it but if you kill him and someone else does not then you get the loot for it its a first come first kill sort of loot

Now that is stupid...

That's lame, now instead of farming with my friend I have to farm solo 

sad_face.gif?dur=305

The resident dataminer, Pwnatron, is saying that the Seer parts suffer from the same Cronus drop rate nerf that Vor used to have: namely, after the first successful drop, repeated attempts at killing Vor decrease further drop rates of the Seer parts. This was a leftover of a nerf that the devs did for Vor's original drop, the Cronus BP, because players used to constantly farm it for credits.

The resident dataminer, Pwnatron, is saying that the Seer parts suffer from the same Cronus drop rate nerf that Vor used to have: namely, after the first successful drop, repeated attempts at killing Vor decrease further drop rates of the Seer parts. This was a leftover of a nerf that the devs did for Vor's original drop, the Cronus BP, because players used to constantly farm it for credits.

That's terrible then, guess I'll hold off farming it until they fix it. Stupid U9 and it's bugs. 

If that is true DE should fix it in a hot fix Monday....