Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Price Check for a couple of rivens

The_Green_Thunder

Question

Finding the price for a riven is really hard because I don't know how valuable they actually are, so I'm asking for a price check here.

Seer +11.8% Heat, -10.3% Weapon Recoil, +25.1% Damage, Unrolled, Unranked

Burston +15.4% Crit Damage, +5.8% Ammo Max, +6% Damage to Grineer, -8.1% Multishot, Unrolled, Unranked

Tonkor +43% Toxin, 61.2% Crit Damage, 23.5% Ammo Max, -46% Puncture, 6 Rolls, Max Ranked

Yea, all of them kinda suck, but I'm not sure which ones I should just sell for plat, reroll them, or just trash them. 

9 answers to this question

Dunno about Seer, but you should reroll the Burston one and Tonkor is just fine with Crit Damage and Toxin and it doesn't have puncture damage so it's kind of a perfect negative. I'd that the Tonkor riven is quite solid and you could get 150 for it if you're patient.

cool! I also thought the burston one was kinda bad because of the negative multishot, thanks a ton for the tonkor price! I might reroll the seer to have a really high damage and status chance or something.

6 minutes ago, Acersecomic said:

Dunno about Seer, but you should reroll the Burston one and Tonkor is just fine with Crit Damage and Toxin and it doesn't have puncture damage so it's kind of a perfect negative. I'd that the Tonkor riven is quite solid and you could get 150 for it if you're patient.

Edited by The_Green_Thunder

2 hours ago, Acersecomic said:

I swear the tonkor's only IPS was puncture.

14 hours ago, CouncilCat said:

The tonkor one is actually a solid 600 plat . The burston since its unrolled 150.

That's a price for the mentaly challenged, who pays 150 for a burston riven?!

14 hours ago, (PS4)joshw1400 said:

I swear the tonkor's only IPS was puncture.

Dafuq? A launcher with puncture? My bad... seems I was mistaken... lol ok... 75 puncture on it...

20 minutes ago, Acersecomic said:

That's a price for the mentaly challenged, who pays 150 for a burston riven?!

Dafuq? A launcher with puncture? My bad... seems I was mistaken... lol ok... 75 puncture on it...

I got 45 Rivens currently... trust me I know for how much they go for.

56 minutes ago, Acersecomic said:

Number of rivens doesn't mean crap :P dealing with stupid people often means you know how much rivens go for.

Well I see no valid argument in what you said what so ever... The prices I said are solid and true. You obviously don't spend much time in the riven trading area if you think only a mentally ill person would pay 150p for a burston riven. 

4 hours ago, CouncilCat said:

Well I see no valid argument in what you said what so ever... The prices I said are solid and true. You obviously don't spend much time in the riven trading area if you think only a mentally ill person would pay 150p for a burston riven. 

I don't have to, those prices are insanity and greed incarnate.