The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fastest way to level up weapons/frames in solo?

mosaickle

Question

Made a post asking how to level up stuff ASAP before, and people recommended public dark sectors which did wonders for me (since I didn't know before), but now that I'm basically limited to solo by internet speed, what's the best way to level stuff in solo?

And for that matter, what's a good way to farm a ton of plastids (solo or public, I'm desperate enough for plastids to lag in publics for it right now), I've been on Saturn quite a bit and the dark sectors there don't give me nearly as much as I've gotten per match before for some reason (under 70, I've gotten 400+ before somehow)

7 answers to this question

For weapons, I usually do stealth Exterminate runs on Saturn or Sedna.

If you can reliably prevent enemies from being "alerted" (e.g. using Radial Blind or Stomp while a silencing mod is equipped on the weapon), then you can easily get a weapon to level 30 in two runs without a booster.

4 hours ago, Kusungphak said:

For Plastids my goto location is Titan and Piscinas on Saturn. Survival always more than 30 min runs. 

I always seem to get overwhelmed by the amount of Ancients that appear past 15 mins (on Pisc), I can definitely survive for longer than 15 but it just gets a little overwhelming in terms of fluidity of gameplay, since they all have hooks and some drain (or straight up delete all) energy, though as long as I keep getting some energy I should be able to bypass all that with Loki with permastealth

Edited by Atylia

1 minute ago, Atylia said:

I always seem to get overwhelmed by the amount of Ancients that appear past 15 mins (on Pisc), I can definitely survive for longer than 15 but it just gets a little overwhelming in terms of fluidity of gameplay, since they all have hooks and some drain (or straight up delete all) energy, though as long as I keep getting some energy I should be able to bypass all that with Loki with permastealth

Well that's why I normally plan with my clan mates and make a squad. 

We go in as Nekros, Trinity and a tank maybe a Hydroid or Nidus. If you have all then farming is a really efficient. Trinity can keep nekros desecrate on all the time which increases the loot. 

Solo can be hard.