Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Void container Rage drop chance

nuwbertron

Question

8 answers to this question

Something weird about farming in Warframe that is... The first drop is always the hardest then it will start rainning.

Are you farming the correct containers? Rare mods usually drop from hidden containers.

Especally those in those parkour rooms.

10 minutes ago, Extirpator said:

Something weird about farming in Warframe that is... The first drop is always the hardest then it will start rainning.

Are you farming the correct containers? Rare mods usually drop from hidden containers.

Especally those in those parkour rooms.

Yes actually, i use thief's witt and animal instinct (overkill i know) so i don't miss any hidden containers. What I'm wondering is if the void is a better location to farm than Saturn.

Saturn is driving me nuts btw.

Edited by nuwbertron
Forgot to add

When it comes to farming, Nekros is love Nekros is life. Go through your spare prime parts and mods and list them on http://warframe.market to earn some platinum, then farm/build Nekros (Prime). It may not directly help when canister farming, but a Lootkros build makes all farming more profitable and thus just a little less tedious.

Expect to burn through some Forma getting there, though. Took me 5 Forma (and a potato, of course) to complete my Lootkros. So much releveling... no regrets *eye twitch*

Edited by AzureFang1

Just now, nuwbertron said:

Will do, actually got 75% off from plat purchase so the slot problem is no longer relevant. Thanks for the tips.

I only ever get 20% :sadcry:

But if you're starting your Lootkros journey, might I give one more tip? Bring a fast melee with slash as primary damage (my go to is Orthos Prime). Desecrate counts body chunks as individual targets, allowing for additional loot rerolls. Makes farming mods from corpses infinitely easier when you can turn one corpse into, say, 4 before the proc :satisfied:

3 hours ago, AzureFang1 said:

I only ever get 20% :sadcry:

But if you're starting your Lootkros journey, might I give one more tip? Bring a fast melee with slash as primary damage (my go to is Orthos Prime). Desecrate counts body chunks as individual targets, allowing for additional loot rerolls. Makes farming mods from corpses infinitely easier when you can turn one corpse into, say, 4 before the proc :satisfied:

Thanks for the tip. Will keep in mind. Good luck with the daily rewards.