Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Go Back To Update 8

Asura_Echo

You guys need to go back to update 8 and start from scratch with update 9. You can't make it so the graphics are so high that they slow down someones computer to the point that it lags for every movement then put platforming into every mission. That platforming sucks as it is. If you wanted to make it where players had to do platforming to complete a mission, then you should change the game from a third-person shooter to a platformer so people know not to play the game. Please get rid of the platforming and allow users to lower the graphics, I have the graphics on the game all the way down as well as the gaming graphics on my computer and it still lags a few seconds behind.

Post your system specs so we can know what kind of hardware you have to work with, and maybe we can help.

Don't just come and complain.

I have an AMD A4-3305M APU with Radeon Graphics and 1.9 GHz processor with 4GB of RAM. It is a 64-bit Operating system by Asus. Update 8 worked perfectly fine when the graphics were lowered but I have the graphics settings in-game even lower than I did before and they still look way better which slows down gameplay immensely. That platforming is impossible when I can't control what I'm doing and I roll off if I make it.