Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Open Beta? when, what and what to expect?

HUmar

I was just wondering this, what to expect from open beta? I mean there won't be a reset anymore, there is a cash shop already. So what suprise will we get at Open Beta (Launch)? And when can we expect it? This game is already better then most games that are already released for years! I don't say rush Open Beta, because that would not be good! All I am saying is that this game feels like its ready to release! But I have not seen it announced on any website when its going to! I am also wondering, if they don't reset the game will we also keep our stats page? Since some say it would not be fair while others say only the leaderboards will get a reset! So I am curious, because I would hate to find out after farming for weeks to get my mastery LvL up that it was already known our stats page/Mastery LvL will get a clear reset? Anything known about this?

Edited by HUmar

It's certainly not ready to be released quite yet, there are heaps of bugs and at the moment there is little incentive for the players to actually keep on playing for longer periods of time, as the game gets very repetitive pretty quickly. But that is at the moment though! Many more awesome things to come, I'm dead certain of it. AND they have said it themselves, of course.