Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Color Packs and other cosmetics go on sale?

Matoro_Zeliph

Question

(Not sure if someone asked this already, since I cannot find it in the forums)
I missed the easter event of getting that color pallet. I was wondering if Color Pallets ever go on sale? 75p is pretty expensive (in my opinion) for colors that doesn't doesn't glow or do anything special.

AND YES, I did actually spend $20 in the game (370p). I'm mainly using it for Warframe/Weapon slots. If I have any extra left over, I want to spend it on silly cosmetics...unless there is something essential instead that requires platinum besides weapon/warframe slots.

Edited by Matoro1992

4 answers to this question

12 hours ago, Matoro1992 said:

If I have any extra left over, I want to spend it on silly cosmetics...unless there is something essential instead that requires platinum besides weapon/warframe slots.

You'll need Orokin Catalysts/Reactors as well. If you really wont to buy a cosmetic instead though then theres nothing stopping you. I wouldnt waste your potatoes on the early game weapons anyway

2 hours ago, booty_hunter said:

You'll need Orokin Catalysts/Reactors as well. If you really wont to buy a cosmetic instead though then theres nothing stopping you. I wouldnt waste your potatoes on the early game weapons anyway

Oh yeah, I forgot about those! Orokin Catalysts/Reactors. The later game does get tough huh? --- I mean, I would really like to get the classic saturated color pallet set. The default one give is bland. If they sell it for 10-20p - I'm ok with that.

41 minutes ago, Matoro1992 said:

Oh yeah, I forgot about those! Orokin Catalysts/Reactors. The later game does get tough huh? --- I mean, I would really like to get the classic saturated color pallet set. The default one give is bland. If they sell it for 10-20p - I'm ok with that.

No it won't go that low and add me in game