Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Need Detailed information on changes in the game from end 2015 till now

RivenDied

Question

Hi, I was a regular player since 2014 and played till end of 2015. The highest MR then was 20 so there wasn't really anything left for me to do so I quit the game.

However, I want to get back on track and start playing again. Yet there are so many changes that now, I don't even understand many thing. From a person that used to have almost everything in game, now i feel like I'm lagging behind by a lot. 

I would be very thankful if some of you could compile what are the changes, example; New game modes, new system, weapons, frames, mods, the IMBA weps/frames and the UNDERATED weps/frames. Thank you so much!

3 answers to this question

There is so many but i will try. So many weapons being made you can mastery rank some more. There is no more void keys but now there is relic that you can hunt down prime parts. You can now play a an operator now. New kuva game mode, iyatan hunting new marroo bazaar hu how parkor boss fight you can make up your own music with Octavia, so many things has happened this is only a few. Many people leave and come back confused its fine to take breaks but leave for too long and its all gets confusing. But enjoy the new warframe.

Edited by (XB1)SHOCKDESTROYER0

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Updates

I started typing all of the info out, but this way you can really get a grasp on what you've missed.

You probably missed U18 onward.

It's really hard to dish out the good the bad and the ugly because it all depends on what you want to do and your style.

New WFs:

Spoiler

-Atlas should be burned. He's very low on the scale, His rumblers, walls, petrify and punches DO have their place, but there are so many better frames.

Wukong has his place, effective, undying, decent over all.

+Ivara is phenomenal for stealth.

-Nezha has speed and CC heavy flames and spikes, but is lack luster to me. He (A lot of people were disturbed by this, but meh) has his place, but overall not my cup of tea in terms of play style.

+Inaros' pocket sand cannot be stopped.

~+Titania seems to be up there. But with her needing a bit of everything scaling and being unable to use the interesting in-air mods like aviator has left her shelved in my arsenal for the time being. Perhaps augments and such will push her over the top.

++Nidus is a god, nuff said. Doesnt really get better than him.

++Octavia is best support, but also annoying

Umbra Excalibur is still an unkown..

Updated WFs:

Spoiler

Excalibur is now okay after all blinds and Radial Javelin were limited to line of sight.

++Frost is really nice now.

Valkyr is still BAE, but Hysteria is basically unneeded as with new Acolyte mods, melee weapons scale much further than her claws and with the ramping up of energy cost, you'll only be in it for a few seconds (Panic Button).

--Ash is basically useless.

++Volt, Overload is seriously unreal.

Mag is up from her previous state.

+Limbo is much more usable, and not incredibly OP anymore lol.

+Vauban, more traps!!!!!

+Rhino, do I even need to say anything?

+Nyx, Assimilate augment makes her a goddes, paired with the Ack & Brunt and it's unique mod, you are the defender of your clan.

+ Nekros No spamming desecrate.

Weapons:

Spoiler

+Hema is a pain, overpriced thing to get but overall nice to have

+Harpak, Miter, Panthera got buffed (should be a note about that somewhere)

-Tonkor is nothing now.

-Telos Boltace, is basically nothing now.

-Synoid Simulor, still effective.

+Sobek has acid shells mod

+Daggers have covert lethality

+Ogris buff

-Spearguns aren't that great, they should be a throw on reload sort of thing. Ferox primary fire is pretty nice, but overall there are better weapons.

-Snipers still suck

+++Zenistar is unique and fun (you'll see 300 days later)

-Azima, Spectra, Dual Cestra, Twin Gremlins, Talons are probably the lowest of the low.

Dark Split-Sword is good, but disappointing because you can't split on the fly

-Nunchaku are meh

-Claws have flaws, so do Staffs, Machete's, Dual Daggers, Fist and Scythes, but really they all work more or less.

Now that I think of it, all of that was pretty pointless as you'll have to level most of that stuff for mastery anyway, so you'll eventually start feeling out what works and doesn't.

P.S: Many clans will give you the ignis wraith for free.

Edited by Synpai
Spoilers really don't want to work for me and I'm too tired to fool with them lol.