Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Macro

F3H3RD4N13L

Question

9 answers to this question

11 minutes ago, MakeLuvNotWerFrame said:

you can, but people are going to give you flak for doing so.

so better be expecting it.

Amen. When I see someone spamming slide attacks non-stop, including into the wall at extract (bonus points if they deny macros after that), it's just...why do you even play the game?

Kuria brotherrrr...

Edited by Magneu

51 minutes ago, F3H3RD4N13L said:

So.. I have a mouse I can make macros with and I wanna know if maybe I could do it so I only have to press it once and it would loop ctrl+e. This may not be the best place to ask this but meh.

do you mean toggle the macro on and off with a click or every time you press the button it runs the macro once?

16 hours ago, Magneu said:

Amen. When I see someone spamming slide attacks non-stop, including into the wall at extract (bonus points if they deny macros after that), it's just...why do you even play the game?

Kuria brotherrrr...

I don't play the game to get cramps in my fingers

16 hours ago, --Shadow-Stalker-- said:

do you mean toggle the macro on and off with a click or every time you press the button it runs the macro once?

I mean to toggle it with a single button to loop the action - with a little pause of course because then it wouldn't make slide attacks but rather normal attacks after a while

2 hours ago, F3H3RD4N13L said:

I don't play the game to get cramps in my fingers

Then don't spam slide attacks. Pretty simple.

Granted, this is based on my assumption that you are aiming to endlessly loop slide attack. If this is for simply executing a slide when needed, my apologies.

6 hours ago, F3H3RD4N13L said:

I mean to toggle it with a single button to loop the action - with a little pause of course because then it wouldn't make slide attacks but rather normal attacks after a while

that is on the border so id say no. make it so you can either hold it down or just do a slide attack with one button press

18 hours ago, Magneu said:

Then don't spam slide attacks. Pretty simple.

Granted, this is based on my assumption that you are aiming to endlessly loop slide attack. If this is for simply executing a slide when needed, my apologies.

I'd use it on secura lecta akkad credit farm so