Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

TRADING RELAYS. DOJO .AND BAZAAR APPEAR EMPTY

(XBOX)Dishonest Limit

• 2 weeks later...
On 24-4-2017 at 1:40 AM, (Xbox One)Dishonest Limit said:

I walk into any of these and they are empty but i can see the chat. In dojo it puts me in seperate session or something its ridiculous please help.

Had the same issue:

Is it me or when you try to invite someone (or the person invites you to his/her dojo) you turn invisible for them and they can't see you. same way goes for when you invite them in your dojo you can't see them. sometimes it bugs and you can see the person (frame) for a few seconds and then they just disappear (while still being able to communicate with you and you with them).

Same goes for Maroo's Bazaar... it takes a long time for you to see everyone in the 'lobby' and sometimes not a single person loads up and you are just left alone. sometimes you can see a bunch of people (and it will stay like that for just a few minutes) before they all just 'magically' disappear.

When you try to trade its the same thing... it takes so long to load and sometimes it just doesn't want to work.

My connection is fine, every time I talk about it with people they have the same problem.