Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Jordas Verdict glitches are awful

(XBOX)Imacowmoo195

So, I do the raids fairly frequently (atleast twice a week but most times 5 times a week) and I have gotten very fast at completing them my average LOR time is like 25 minutes and my average JV time is roughly 30 minutes. That being said it just took me over 90 minutes to complete the jordas Verdict because of a ton of glitches. And I am requesting they get fixed ASAP because I will probably play less if they aren't fixed.

There is an incredibly awful HUD glitch that is constantly occurring for me that makes my health and shields invisible, makes my energy, abilitys, mini map, reticles, ammo, and weapon names completely frozen. Meaning I don't know if I'm going to go down or if I need to drop a plate for whatever reason. This glitch also disables your revives so when I normally have 6 revives, I get none. The option to revive isn't there after you bleedout and this is probably the worst part of the glitch.

I play as Valkyr for the JV, in my most recent painful attempt to complete this raid, along with my HUD glitch I was getting stuck in hysteria while losing the ability to attack and losing the ability to power the vaporizers, and losing the ability to use other powers so I couldn't even use transferance to try to kill enemys that way. This is limiting my ability to do anything at all and is increasing the time it takes to finish the raid drastically because I have to exit and re enter the jordas many time to complete a single nerve. 

Having to exit and enter constantly is insanely annoying for another reason. Half or more of my squad is dead and unable to revive because of the HUD glitch so I'm stuck trying to shoot pads on the sides of the jordas by myself while another person gets the spore, then because my squad is dead I typically only have only one helper for the inside meaning we are both forced to use transferance which makes you an easy target and that is not a good thing when you can't use revives. 

In this recent attempt I was getting constant hysteria, HUD, no weapons, unable to use powers, and unable to attack glitches, I'm trying to be polite and cool about it but this raid needs to be fixed in a lot more ways than one because if I wrote about all of the other glitches as well I would have nobody reading this do to length. 

On a side note, I would also like to see the Nova portal wall hacks get fixed as well so that people aren't able to cheese the raid anymore. It's kind of agitating that there are players out there that don't even know how to do the innards of jordas and just glitch through the wall with nova. I just created a clan and an alliance with the purpose of teaching new players how to do the raids and how to survive easier in the higher level content, I prohibit these nova shortcuts from my alliance because I feel it should be completed legitimately.

• 3 weeks later...

Ignore the first comment. That pleb never raids. I know your pain. I do my 3 raids everyday and when it nails down JV, it's a guarantee that something will go wrong for something or someone. I run inside nerves a ton and from what I see most of the time, depending on the host, is that certain clients can't see the bubbles or kill the nerve. 

Another bug is that your frame will be stuck with the archwing reticule or have archwing weapons during the transition from stage 1 to stage 2. I screencapped my Valkyr holding a velocitus and prisma veritux while walking around. This bug, however, was a little fun.

First Screencap

Second

Edited by (XB1)OTF SERENiTY