Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Really confused on random low dmg numbers

Strike-Freedom

Question

So I came back from a one year break about four weeks ago. Caught up on a lot of things and getting used to this riven idea. Been also selling and buying stuff to make profit from trade chat which I spent the majority of my time.

During a mission usually I would have no trouble killing lvl 80s-100s with a Braton Prime. But recently there were times where my dmg values went in the two digits which I never understood. It happens to corrupted lancers or bombards and the next target after that would have my normal damage values.

And I dont think armor scaling is involved since it happens randomly in between targets. Was there an update regarding this? Was there a mechanic I missed?

9 answers to this question

Are there any Corrupted Ancients nearby? Corrupted Ancients and Ancient Healers give all their allies a boost to damage resistances. You might wanna deal with them first.

(Edit) Also probably worth asking what your weapon is modded for. (E.g. Heat, Cold Etc.) Since you're targets might also just naturally be resist to that damage type.

Edited by (PS4)VoiceOfAegis

3 minutes ago, bluepheonix13 said:

Nope, been like that for a long time now, don't know if it was not there at any point in time.

Around June 2015, Corrupted Ancients were updated to function like Ancient Healers. Before this, Corrupted Ancients emitted healing pulses instead of damage reduction link for their allies.

17 minutes ago, RunningTree3 said:

Around June 2015, Corrupted Ancients were updated to function like Ancient Healers. Before this, Corrupted Ancients emitted healing pulses instead of damage reduction link for their allies.

Don't Corrupted and Healer Ancients still have the odd heal pulse? Granted a pretty pathetic heal but I'm sure it's still there.

30 minutes ago, RunningTree3 said:

Oh okay, that was before I started, thanks for sharing your knowledge. 

38 minutes ago, (PS4)VoiceOfAegis said:

Don't Corrupted and Healer Ancients still have the odd heal pulse? Granted a pretty pathetic heal but I'm sure it's still there.

You are right, they do too. They pulse every ~10 seconds, on top of the damage reduction.