Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Trading prime parts possible?

Maerte

Question

Hello community,

It is not clear to me whether prime parts that you have already built from a blueprint can be traded or not. Also, has this recently changed?

I'm trying to sell Rhino Prime Systems which I have built four times (I built them over a year ago, before the relic system etc etc), but I can't choose them in the crafting components category. I feel cheated out of earning some platinum: I have a full Rhino Prime but the Chassis and the Systems are built while the Neuroptics and Blueprint (obv) arent...

Is there an option to have them turned back into their blueprints? Seeing as I made this mistake ages ago...

Thanks,

Maerte

4 answers to this question

6 minutes ago, Maerte said:

Is there an option to have them turned back into their blueprints? Seeing as I made this mistake ages ago...

Sadly, afaik, Support will only restore blueprints from the last 30 days and built parts cannot be tradet, though Support might make an exception for you, contact them here: https://digitalextremes.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

As others have pointed out, you can still sell the Part for Ducats in the Relays

Edited by Prime

I'm coming up to 4 years since I started, and not once during that time do I recall being able to trade built Prime parts - so I'm not sure how you could feel cheated. 

A quick 20s search on the forums reveals posts from 2014 stating this fact, a full three years ago - as far as I'm concerned that's fair warning for anyone.

It would be nice to be able to turn them back for the constituent parts, but I won't hold my breath on that being implemented anytime soon.

I hope Support help you out once for this, but again consider it fair warning - nobody forced you to build those items. Since you chose to do it, you bear the responsibility. Tough, a little. Fair, definitely.