Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is there a good way to farm neurods, and plat?

Sniper2458

Question

First things first let me get this straight with you guys about the title, i didn't want it to bet super long so i simply put Plat. But is there a quick way to get like 20 plat or so? Because i need some for more warframe slots :(. And what about neurods? Theres another thread on this but it was a few years ago and i was hoping theres a better way to farm them now. I asked yesterday about farming Endo and i was told on Pluto theres a mission that's good for it and sure enough it is so thank you for the answers if you told me that. So now i have the endo, the credits, now i just need more space on my warframe and weapons. Well Forma will half the amount of space that mods take, i think? Anyways i need neurods for them and i tried doing the excavation mission on earth but i'm going to like 1000 cryotic or whatever it's called and still not getting any while opening everything i see. So is there an efficient way to farm Neurods or do i have to just test my freaking luck? Oh one last thing i just thought of, can i disable Lotus? I play on a below minimum requirements computer, and i'm using the lowest settings with a small resolution just to play with decent fps and then this Lotus girl comes telling my campfire stories which sometimes drops my fps a good bit. I know back then in like 2015 or something you couldn't disable her but maybe you can now? I've looked through the settings but couldn't find anything but perhaps i missed it.

8 answers to this question

Since youre still new, go get some relics if you dont already have some and do radiant shares for the rarer parts. A good place to farm neurodes is Themisto on Jupitor.  Also, please dont post in a fat paragraph like this. Ever.

Theres a setting in audio I believe that allows you to mute her

Edited by booty_hunter

7 minutes ago, booty_hunter said:

Since youre still new, go get some relics if you dont already have some and do radiant shares for the rarer parts. A good place to farm neurodes is Themisto on Jupitor.  Also, please dont post in a fat paragraph like this. Ever.

People do it all the time lol... Sorry mom

3 minutes ago, Sniper2458 said:

Themisto isn't giving me any, i've done it about 5 times now

Keep going, and be sure to run around even after the Assassination is complete, some caches and lootboxes can also drop Neural Sensors.

Edit: Themisto doesn't drop any Neurodes, those can be farmed on Earth. I recommend you try Tikal, the Dark Sector Excavation, as it has a resource drop chance bonus.

Edited by Ollnozz

28 minutes ago, booty_hunter said:

Themisto's for Neural Sensors, not Neurodes :P 

(It's ok, people mix 'em up all the time)

Easiest way of getting platinum for newbies is to sell "primed trash" - ie. all common barely useful primed parts, when baro arrives their price rises to 15p /5 or even more so wait for baro and sell primed junk. 

Second way is to farm corrupted mods, find 3 buddies and make vault runs regularly, corrupted mods sell 10-40p often.