Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rifle Riven Mod Not Unveiling

(XBOX)A Wild Clown

Hello,

So this has been an issue for many of us for a while now. Recently, I recieved a rifle Riven Mod that I tried to unveil. The challenge was to score a 3x combo multiplier alone for 30 seconds. Yes, the riven was equipped. Yes, it was completed during the mission. And apparently it reset and was not unveiled.

Digital, fix this. This is infuriating. I'm tired of these obvious bugs being ignored.

It might.  As soon as the riven unlocks, you can abort the mission and it will still count as unlocked.  That's how I unlock all my rivens that don't require me to stay to the end of the mission.  I'd suggest to give it a try.

Also, does the riven have other conditions?  Maybe one of those other conditions is not working properly.  Like, if it's a condition that requires you to have a pet with you, some people have reported that it only works with certain pets, or you have to ensure the pet stays close to you the whole time.  Although, it sounds like it's claiming you completed the mission and then not saving at the end of the mission.